Happy 10.000, Rahvin!

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Yeah, our fellow Rahvin was yesterday eating a sandwich when, all of sudden, a bright and exciting (mainly exciting) idea crossed his dwarfish mind: what about organizing a contest to have sex with 10,000 women at the same time? Nothing is impossible, only those who believe something is impossible are making that something indeed impossible. So, he put the idea into action, went to the street and started looking for 10,000 volunteers, excluding cats and men.

In about an hour 10,000 women were ready for the action (eh! it's my story, accept this meekly, as an unquestionable truth). And the show started, the place was crowded and Rahvin was unstoppable, people screaming (specially the involved ones), everybody supporting the cause (whatever it was): "Rahvin, Rahvin, Rahvin!" or this other way: "Come on, Rahvin, I wanna be the next one!" or perhaps: "What the hell is this?! That man is going to die, that's a torture!!!".

Uhmmm... well, maybe he simply did 10,000 posts in three years, which demonstrates how diligent he is at his duties as a moderator. Quite boring if you compare it with the story above!!! :yell: Ehmmm... happy 10,000, little one, it's been a pleasure and not a torture for me. ;)

|ngenius (Far from 10,000, both women and posts) :loco:

I envy Rahvin's 10,000-ness.

congratulations rahv ;)

I would have reached the 10000 long ago, but I abandoned the spamming ways :p

I stopped spamming around the time I hit 10000, and long before on the DT forum.
congratulations, you can be the moderator of our 10000 club forum :)

i already congratulated you on another thread, but let's be generous and say: hooray! next big step is 666,666.

What is post cunts, Hearse? :p

Spam, Ben, SPAM. :( (or :D? :p)

Rahvin.. That's just o_O (or :loco: )(Since I know you dont spam :rolleyes: )(Well, not really :) right? :p) (Poco loco?)

..Hmm.. did that makes sense..? *been working alllll day* *and evening/night now, in a minute* :p *Babysitting, you pervert, BABYSITTING* (Pedo-perverts: My answer is: No.)

@|ngenius: :lol: thank you my sweetest for this thread and for the flattering story. if i were to go out and look for 10,000 women to have sex with, round about the time when i've reached number 19, a few of my ex's and other assorted loved ones would turn up and: one would say we're still together, and try to kill me for cheating on her; one would claim the voices in her head were right about me not being trustworthy; one would start trying to convince all the others i only bring pain and i would never visit them anyway; one would just shrug and walk by. ;)

@nogie: you know i always wanted you to be nr. 1 here. you deserve it. pancakes is not as bad as some of the others, but still he spams a lot.

@wazoo: thanks :) i don't exactly spam, no. sometimes - not here - i'm waaaay irrelevant and superfluous. however i'm sure on here i'm just professoral and boring so maybe it'd be better if i spammed more. ;)

Reactions: Fevermist and Miolo
@nick: *yells with respectful cartoon voice* haistan envioosin! You should be happy for him of having no life :D

hyena said:
i already congratulated you on another thread, but let's be generous and say: hooray! next big step is 666,666.

Yes, and someone saw that and created a whole thread, just to obtain some relief in writting some useless lines and inducing people to unfold their spamming capabilities. :p

rahvin said:
thank you my sweetest for this thread and for the flattering story

Ehemm... you failed the contest when experiencing your 5.617 time, I'm sorry. But hey, be happy, you reached the point of know return. :worship:

|ng (Who already reached his point of no return...)