Happy Birthday - 1.1.2005

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR :Spin:! 2004 was a great year, and I hope 2005 will be even better. With the year gone by, I come to the mandatory question. What were your favorite CD's of 2004? Also, what are your New Years Resolutions and what releases are you looking forward to in 2005?

I can give you my 2004, if you want it. It was crappy. I'm hoping for 2005 to be better...actually, that won't be difficult.

Happy new year everyone!

For me 2004 was a very good year after all. I hope 2005 will be better though.. Not only for me, but for everyone.

can't really get any worse than last year, under some respects. so i'm pretty optimistic.

@don: somewhere, there is a thread with the answer(s) to your question...

I spent 2,5 weeks in winter holidays in 2004.. there's no way for 2005 to top that.. so Im going back to bed :zzz:

All I know is that there's no telling of how tomorrow will be. So why bother? All I can wish for is that this year will be better than the last, for there is always room for improvement. Carpe Diem.

this was what i said last year:

hyena said:
can't really get any worse than last year, under some respects. so i'm pretty optimistic.

this is what i will say this year:

can't really get any worse than last year, under some respects. so i'm pretty optimistic. ah, and in january 2005 i probably had mental problems.

so far, i've woken up uncommonly early despite reading a book until 2.30am. the house is fairly cold. i will go back to working on my CD collection as soon as the breakfast haze is gone.

it's too early to tell, but 2006 seems safe so far
january 06 has been way better than january 05, but that's not a huge accomplishemtn really

Well, in my case january 2006 has been one of the best months i've had in a long, long time. And the second half of 2005 was the worst half-year i've had in my life, i reckon. So in my case a good jan 2006 means amazing news.

Everything was fine here in Canada...until the conservative party was elected :ill: I'm afraid my country will soon be called United States' sheep (don't want to use the word "bitch", it's vulgar) At least, on the personal level, I think this year will be a very good one.

@Taliesin : So, how's the moving business going?