Happy Birthday - 1.1.2005

Well, I am still a little bit drunk as well, but nevertheless a happy new year to everyone. Everything will be completely different from now on.:Spin:

i started my year by breaking a string on my guitar in an attempt to tune it. i don't have any substitute strings (well, yes, i do have them, but they're all the wrong gauge, i need a 38 and have everyhting but), so all my ideas of playing the day away must now be forgotten. i could play bass, but i had a specific thing i wanted to do. bah! i wish there were guitar stores open on january 1st.

Really now? Because I broke a string on my second electric guitar yesterday. It's always the D-string which breaks. Once it happened during a gig, which was quite annoying I can tell you. Well, I have to put on new strings one of these days, but probably I'll postpone it until I really need to use the guitar again (which is soon, of course).

Probably more time for other stuff in my case. ;) But I pound the lower strings much more. I don't use the high e string that often, so it never breaks.

Apparently, someone set my balcony on fire.. so that's probably gonna cost me a couple of thousands in damages.. I'm feeling rather optimistic about this year though.. for reasons unclear to me..

Happy new year everyone!

With being sick, I had a bad start so it can only get better, yay.

A great new year to everyone.

I'm drunk and most of those I partied with have passed out by now.
Congratulations on being tougher than most.

TheKorruptor said:
Apparently, someone set my balcony on fire..
Weird, seeing as you don't live in Greece. At least the beginning of your year was bright. ;)

Happy new year to everyone!

And Matse, get well soon. :)

Happy new year to all! Fortunately for me, nothing was broken or set on fire during my festivities. A good start.

Congratulations on being tougher than most.

Thanks. It wasn't too hard, I was with mostly family :p.

Hope you're doing well amongst all the turmoil. I don't know as much as I'd like about the situation (a lot of the stuff I've read are translations of news articles that make it very vague to me, so I'm trying to piece it together), but it is scary nonetheless. Hopefully it all ends soon.

@DoC: i don't think it's going to end anytime soon. they're having too much fun destroying everything. of course they took a small break for the holidays, since most of them went back to their families for xmas and had to be nice kids, but as soon as they get back from holidays it's going to be more of it.