Happy Birthday - 1.1.2005

Yeah, I've been thinking about DT recently. There are no big tours planned for 2012 so far, only some separate gigs (China, Israel). So perhaps a new album will be in the making soon? And considering the fact that WAtV was recorded in the autumn of 2009 and released in early (February, March?) 2010, if they already start recording a new album this spring it could be released in late 2012.

Yeah, I've been thinking about DT recently. There are no big tours planned for 2012 so far, only some separate gigs (China, Israel). So perhaps a new album will be in the making soon? And considering the fact that WAtV was recorded in the autumn of 2009 and released in early (February, March?) 2010, if they already start recording a new album this spring it could be released in late 2012.

I think we're looking more at an early 2013 release, but hey I won't complain if it's out this year. It'd be a hell of a year, new Borknagar, new Vintersorg, a possible Arcuturs (my hope) and DT? Wow, hasn't happened that so many of my fave bands release albums on the same year.

We can hope for a new album. We can also hope for Maxim to hurry up and add me on FB.
Maxim don't be a bastard and add him.

I think we're looking more at an early 2013 release, but hey I won't complain if it's out this year. It'd be a hell of a year, new Borknagar, new Vintersorg, a possible Arcuturs (my hope) and DT? Wow, hasn't happened that so many of my fave bands release albums on the same year.

I think you're right. I looked up the tours of 2009, and they didn't have a tour in early 2009 either, so yeah, probably early 2013. But hell, I can't wait.

Time, that's pretty funny.

I'm building a stable of international friends on FB, so that when cute girls look me up they're all, "dis guy is fashionable, internationable, and oh-so-laughable." Then we make out.

@Defiance: If DT comes to this side of the ocean and doesn't head down your way, are you going to come up here? Chances are that I will have to travel to see them as well, since Detroit is not a popular place for bands.

Well it took me exactly how long? Half a day? Oh and once again, might 2012 FINALLY be the year in which Time will be released?

I think you're right. I looked up the tours of 2009, and they didn't have a tour in early 2009 either, so yeah, probably early 2013. But hell, I can't wait.

I still hope Time will be release… some day.

I can't wait either.

Time, that's pretty funny.

I'm building a stable of international friends on FB, so that when cute girls look me up they're all, "dis guy is fashionable, internationable, and oh-so-laughable." Then we make out.

@Defiance: If DT comes to this side of the ocean and doesn't head down your way, are you going to come up here? Chances are that I will have to travel to see them as well, since Detroit is not a popular place for bands.

I've quite the variety of international friends Stizzle and yes, it does help you get laid.
Hmm well I plan to move to Sverige soon so it'd be kind of difficult. I was in Boston last October, too bad we couldn't get together.

Oh, that's cool. I was just thinking that if I had to cross vast distances it would be handy to know locals. If you move to Sweden, you'll get all the concerts that you could ever want, either in the country or within a quick train ride through the rest of the continent.

Oh, that's cool. I was just thinking that if I had to cross vast distances it would be handy to know locals. If you move to Sweden, you'll get all the concerts that you could ever want, either in the country or within a quick train ride through the rest of the continent.

Yeah, there aren't really any major festivals in Sweden, but you do get really personal gigs, e.g. Katatonia playing with the first band members and the like. Not complaining, at all ;) .

Yeah, there aren't really any major festivals in Sweden, but you do get really personal gigs, e.g. Katatonia playing with the first band members and the like. Not complaining, at all ;) .

What about Metaltown in Gothenburg? I would call that one hell of a festival. Headliners in recent years have included Rammstein, System of a Down and Nightwish. Nothing to complain about I'd say?