Happy birthday |ngenius!!!!!!!!!!!!

melontroll

New Metal Member
Aug 27, 2003
Loveland
Visit site
troll: Our wise robot has birthday!!
Since 23 years are too few for such an adorable robot we wish he will complete 3232546657 :Spin:

Take good care and have a wonderful celebration!!!
may your 23rd year be hyperproductive :)

melon: see???? I had to join forces with a troll to be able to make a new thread :p But it was worth, and since we were on the effort to make new things we also created a new UM account...on your account :p

HAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY and let's hope that a year more (or year less) brings you all that your soul searches for!
and let's add to those things some waffles, eh? ;)
for many years to come!!!!!

fathervic&melancholia (writing together for their ol' dear robot)

Reactions: FatherVic
1010101000111010101000100101010001010101010. 10101010!!! 10101111 :D 10100100001101010001, so 1010101019... er... anyway, what I tried to express was my gratitude for this fusion in my honour (because I understand that "on your account" has nothing to do with any debt, hopefully :loco: ). I love this smiley ---> :worship:

Where are my birthday gifts? :rolleyes: :p Thank you, guys!!!!

|ngenius (Forty two!!!)

P.S: Skip the binary part, it was a meaningless speech about koalas.

Hi Robotini!!

Here's a present for you
biggringift.gif

:D

I'm glad you enjoyed this thread! now tell us tell us!!!!!!!
how did you spend your day??? what presents did you get?? Did you buy yourself any present??
etc etc....you know,all these details trolls are curious about :)

/troll (
pmimikira.gif
)

I did literally nothing that day, I was alone at home and my parents were at their holiday time. The only present I received was a wallet, and today my parents bought me a birthday cake (birthdays are kinda ritual to them, they're nothing without a cake). I would prefer to have the chance to speak to them freely than a wallet or anything else.

|ngenius.

P.S: I've tried to open your presents during several hours, Mel, but I can't even move the smiley. :rolleyes:

poor robotini :(( i'm sorry.........
what can i say? at least smile that you got that cake....it's better than nothing,isn't it? :cry:
Now,smile,and try to make your new year a super cool one full of personal development and progress :)
I'm sure you can do it!

Whops.. I'm crestfallen, but I was away all week and had no idea trhat the 27th was your b-day, |ng... please accept my best (though late) wishes for your assemblage-day :)

@melontroll: and I thought that it was an exclusive idea of italian couples to choose "collective" nicks/identities on board... *sigh* how little serious these young people are *shakes heads* :rolleyes: :p

Alfred (another night, another day)

Alfred said:
Whops.. I'm crestfallen, but I was away all week and had no idea trhat the 27th was your b-day, |ng... please accept my best (though late) wishes for your assemblage-day

Your mere presence and contribution in my birthday thread are enough to forgive your delay, my italian friend. :D And yes, curiously enough, my birthday has been the same day every year since I was born. People use to get their holiday time two months before the date in order to get prepared for the great day. :loco:

|ngenius.

@Miolo: Your passion and warfare are enough. I prefer some arks, instead. :rolleyes: I miss you, my italian clone.

@Witch: Pharaonic thanks, my little pyramid of love. :p It's a pleasure to be hotjumped by you. :confused: :D

|ng.

P.S: I bought the first Ark album today, the cover is awesome, but the booklet itself lacks of accuracy. :(

Melancholia said:
a direct translation of that in greek would sound very very naughty

Well, think it doesn't need translation to be taken that way, even in english sounds naughty, and I'd lie by saying it wasn't intended. :D

|ng.

Their official web site appears to remain steady since the last update about a year ago. As far as I know, they started looking for a new singer, what a pity...

|ng.

:eek: i missed my dearest robot's birthday thread!!! :cry: :cry:
awwww... shame on me :cry:
i was most unfortunate to have had serious problems with my adsl connection plus a very busy work schedule, so whenever i got online with that crappy dialup i couldn't endure more than 5 minutes of browsing um: too slow :(
anyway, happy (very late) birthday :p
*hugs*

how great to see that sweet Rei is back :)
I was wondering what had happened to you!! Evil connections,it sucks when they get fucked up :(

*huuuuuuuug*
Take care!
/troll

awww, thank you :oops:
i'm happy to be back, too, i was missing this place :)
and even if the next months are going to be pretty busy i'll try and show up whenever i can... so be prepared for lots of silly posts :loco: