Happy birthday Melancholia...you little troll!!!

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
Yup, today the troll of the forum becomes 23 years old!!!!!!

pipi-kyah.gif

They grow so quickly!!!! heheheehe​

I wish everything in your life fills you with the happiness and the joy you deserve.​
I wish I could simply say it all but it´d take at least two and half forums to sumarize what I think about how great you are!​

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY and good luck with everything in your life among the ones you love!!!! Xronia Polla!!!!​

pipi-nchu.gif

fathervic (eisai i zoi mou)​

Hey, nobody told me it was her birthday. Merry birthday and Happy Christmas... or did I mess it up? Anyway, I second what FV said, especially concerning you abilities in taming little tortoises and teaching them to jump through a flaming circle. :loco:

:hotjump: <--- This one jumps because he's been invited to the party!!!

:worship: <--- This one worships because he loves that party!!

:headbang: <--- This one is going to the party!

:confused: <--- This one wonders how I'm allowed to post messages on public places.

Happy birthday!!!

|ng (Bored)

poo-paci1.gif
*happy happy troll* *wants to cry from happiness*
tama-lpan.gif

melonaki@ thank you so much for creating this thread and for all the beautiful words =))))) i feel supernice and supertender right now... Thank you for all your wishes and for everything you've done to make my day so beautiful :))) You are wonderful!! I've had a great great day so far, and i'm sure there's more to come ;)
ki esi eisai i zoi mou...se latreuo kai tha sinexiso na se latreuo gia polla polla xronia *triferi agalitsa*
pipi-nchu.gif

theredintheskyisours@
rinp-tere.gif
thank you for your nice wishes :) weeeeell, for sure it can be troublesome having birthday close to Xmas, but the people who love me,always remember me ;) I've got very very very nice presents so far,i'm very happy about it. It´s very nice when the people i love remember about my birthday :) and the presents i got were veeeeery nice,many things i desired :hotjump: Take care!!!

Robotaki@ thanks a lot for your wishes!!!
tama-uta.gif
Join the party!!
tama-rpan.gif

/little troll

Feliz cumpleaños Mel ;) no se que mas decirte porque ya te felicité en el foro de DT, asi que para verme un poco mas original escribo en español, nuevamente, que te la pases bien :)

Thanatos & Kristoff @ thankies to both :)

My birthday is over...i'm fully 23 and a a few days old now...haven't noticed any significant changes yet (you know like getting maturer,wiser and so on :rolleyes: ), but hey, i had a wonderful birthday :))))

Cheers to all!!!
*hands over the last pieces of her birthday cake*
/troll

Well I'm the last one I guess, oh so very late (a full week !) but still, I wish you a VERY happy year ahead for you and fathervic :) May that 23rd (in fact the 24th) year bring you the joy, the success, the love and the music that you most definitely deserve, as far as I can tell.

Bon anniversaire !!

Belated wishes are always welcome.After all it's the thought that matters and it was very nice of you posting some wishes :)Thank you so much Blue moon :) Na 'se kala, as we say here (=may you be well! or sth like that,can't translate it exactly) Take care =)

@bluemoon: pssst! never say never, lookie who's last? :p

@mel: well, the first month of your 23rd year is almost over now, i hope it's been nothing less than you expected, possibly much more :)
as far as i could get, reading here and there, this is going to be a year of change and challenges and i heartily wish you strength, serenity and that you find what you're looking for. good luck (and maow from the beasts ;) )
nyag-by.gif

:hotjump: Rei is back :)) =)))) wonderful to see you, dear!!! we missed you :cry:
I hope 2004 has started in a nice way for you

Thanks a lot for your nice words :)
Indeed this year will be full of changes and challenges, i'm stressed/ worried about such matters of course, but i think the time for a big change in my life has come,so now i can only smile, struggle and hope that everything will go the way i want... I try to see things in an optimistic way :cool: