Happy birthday |ngenius!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rei Toei said:
:eek: i missed my dearest robot's birthday thread!!! :cry: :cry:
awwww... shame on me :cry:
i was most unfortunate to have had serious problems with my adsl connection plus a very busy work schedule, so whenever i got online with that crappy dialup i couldn't endure more than 5 minutes of browsing um: too slow :(
anyway, happy (very late) birthday :p
*hugs*

Don't worry. It's enough if you keep on being the kind and good friend (and cat-woman) that you are.

|ng.

I think i saw a Rei...hehehe

WELCOME BACK, even if you can't stay for long...

lately i know what being busy means, and it seems that it will be like this in the near future...though in 4 days I (we) will go to Spain for ten days :Spin: I need a good vacation though I will have to hurry quite a lot to see the huge amount of people that I have to see :)

fathervic (happy to see that rei's fine)

|ngenius said:
Their official web site appears to remain steady since the last update about a year ago. As far as I know, they started looking for a new singer, what a pity...
the site has been updated a couple of days ago.

these are the news:
www.arksite.com said:
The band is now together in New York, preparing the recording of their third album. Dates for the studio recordings are not set yet, but the intentions are to do it as soon as possible.

:hotjump:

it doesn't mention anything on the singer, so i assume jorn could still be in the band.

Miolo (willing to assume)

I'm not sure if Jorn is coming back to his senses. He was awarded with the "Most stupid musician of the year" title on a web site, after leaving, re-joining and leaving again Millenium, and leaving Ark to join Masterplan... he's an idiot if he despise the quality for the money. That way, MY money won't be invested on him, I tell you.

|ng.

he isn't necessarily stupid, maybe just a bit greedy. :p
anyway, i will invest my money in anything involving tore østby. i just hope the new album will be as good as the other ones.

Miolo

tore østby???? I see i started getting rusty....who's the man????

As for quality against money...it has to be quite hard, considering that he IS a professional musician. Many would love to be a programmer on Microsoft even their software is crappier than many smaller companies just for the "glory and the treasure". Me? I would start my own Jorn Lande Forever project and go on singing on my own...dunno why he stopped his own project, which IMHO kicked several already bruised asses! :p

fathervic (not willing to go to Microsoft, but to create MicroVic or FatherSorft :p :loco: )

In conception??? the very same band where (dragon) Khan from Kamelot was singing before they disbanded???

life is a handkerchief ( :err: :p )

FatherVic said:
In conception??? the very same band where (dragon) Khan from Kamelot was singing before they disbanded???
yep. that's why i would have considered khan as the only possible replacement for jorn in ark. i still don't know who is actually in the band. :loco:

Miolo

don't underestimate him, he did a great job in conception and he's the only reason to listen to kamelot, despite the general cheesiness of the band. one of the best singers around, imo.

Miolo