HAPPY BIRTHDAY ProgPower USA!!

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ProgPower USA!! The very first festival was February 23-24 2001 and was held in Lansing, Illinois, just outside of Chicago, at J.J. Kelley's.

~Jen

Here's to another 10 years of the best weekend of the year, every single year!!

Congrats to Glenn and everyone involved in making ProgPower what it is!

Congrats on 10 years.
Though I have never been, I have a TON of respect for what this fest has accomplished and done for power and prog metal here in the states.

Math lesson #1:
-
_______
_______

:)

Okay I can't add or subtract, blame it on the poor school systems in Alabama in the 60's. But when you go 2001(2 fests) 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, that makes 2010 the Ten year anniversary.

Cheer to Glenn for keeping to going for all these years! and cheers to all the peops that braved the cold that was Chicago Heights in Feb 2001 :)

Bear

I haven't been to the last few festivals, but I went from 2-7 and am really mad I missed the last few. Hopefully I'll be able to come again soon, considering bad circumstances in my life may end up being good circumstances. So, I hope I get to go next year no matter what the line-up because this fest has always been a get away to me unmatched by anything else.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ProgPower USA!! The very first festival was February 23-24 2001 and was held in Lansing, Illinois, just outside of Chicago, at J.J. Kelley's.

~Jen

Glad that's the only one I missed - cheers Glenn, Happy Birthday to ProgPower USA and congratulations on the success of this amazing festival!!! :kickass: