Happy Halloween everyone!

Can't dress up at work, but having a belated birthday party Saturday night. Pictures to follow cuz us ladies will be lookin f-i-ine!! Pabla, Marvina, Drew and Bill are all invited, yet another mini progpower party!!:headbang:

Looking foward to seeing some costume pictures!!:Smokin:

Happy Halloween from Halcyon Way!! :heh:

HW_Pumpkin_Web.jpg

--Mike

I don't really have much of a costume, but I plan on playing Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells CD in the background while I teach my calculus classes today :)

Ken

(I did bring the scrubs I had to wear in the hospital during my wife's C-section, but unfortunately they are still clean and not all blood stained or covered with pieces of entrails. In other words, if I put it on, I'll look like something from a power metal CD cover rather an a Cannibal Corpse cover. Disappointing.)

(I did bring the scrubs I had to wear in the hospital during my wife's C-section, but unfortunately they are still clean and not all blood stained or covered with pieces of entrails. In other words, if I put it on, I'll look like something from a power metal CD cover rather an a Cannibal Corpse cover. Disappointing.)

I have a surgical gown from my aunt's hospital. My friend wore it while I was dying his hair so it's all covered in red hair dye (which looks a lot like blood), but there wasn't any on the front so I took so some food dye and paint and splattered it. Then cut it up with a razor blade and burned the edges. I had a couple of girls here gagging!

Here we are:
halloweenpictures1ec0.jpg

So they just annonced the costume contest winners: I got 3 votes for first place/ 3 votes for second place and 3 votes for third place. The first thing I said, "3, 3, 3, that's half of 666!" Oops!

-MetalRose

Had a couple of costumes this year for various occasions. I usually spend a good month of time looking around for good quality pieces to add to a costume when I find something I want to do. I keep the costume for years, so it's not often that I buy an all new original one. This year I pulled out my best: Pirate, Devil, Super Girl, and Army Girl. Ironically, I'm not doing a single thing tonight.

Last night, I was "hippy Jesus", saying blessings for everyone at the bar. Today, a Somalian pirate, complete with a toy gun (it even smokes!).