happy halloween!!

May 29, 2001
Tennessee
happy halloween opeth and opethians!

opumpkin.jpg

Holy shit, that's awesome. How did you do that?! I can never get the thin pieces to stay connected (not necessarily in the opeth logo, just on any pumpkin). I'm so freakin impressed! :eek:

DOH :)

thank you very much, mountain dweller, for both your help and compliment.

actually, lina, i think the trick is in the right tools! i used my pottery kit. it kicks ass for carving pumpkins. whod have thought?

and you know, for halloween this year i think the diabolical masquerade album "deaths design" will greet the little demons that knock at my door. hehehehe. i think its a perfect halloween soundtrack as well as horror soundtrack!

wow, thats fucking brilliant, reminds me of a pumpkin i saw with ZERO scratched into it at a certain concert, but security took it away, anyway i want an opeth pumpkin now, pitty a lot of people won't understand it, but who cares. well done:D

Originally posted by HellSpawn

ey!!
that was just what i were going to say!
th ewallpaper part :D

well to tell you the truth, im a net hacker and so i hacked into your PC via the board and scanned your writing, i then quickly wrote it out on my PC and deleted your version, sorry man. i just had to. :p

:loco: thanks everyone, really!
and yes ill come help you carve one lina!! zend me a ticket over heeheh! ill bring the beer and pumkins! :p
making that pumpkin took 3 and a half hours. i think someone out there should make a pumpkin with the old school opeth logo, thats all in lower case letters. that would be a more simple and still super cool looking one!

hey does anyone still dress up, and if so, what are you going to be this year?

Originally posted by _Transparent_
well to tell you the truth, im a net hacker and so i hacked into your PC via the board and scanned your writing, i then quickly wrote it out on my PC and deleted your version, sorry man. i just had to. :p
dont doubt it!!:D
well, here in norway halloween is not a big thing... hallowee has ben nothing at all here in all the years, but now the last years there has ben more and more... so one day it would probably even be celebrated...
who knows?

Originally posted by Evisceratrix
my friends made this haunted trail for one of my friends' niece and like 40 people from her school. it was really good! dune_666 wielded a leaf blower because we couldn't get a chainsaw! :lol: but it still scared the hell out of them. i was boring cause i wasn't actually on the trail -- i handed out apple cider and cookies in this awesome renaissance dress. i looked purty. ;) i think girls should wear renaissance gowns all the time!