Happy Valentines day!

blackswans.jpg

roses99.jpg

37187_wallpaper280.jpg

Wankertine's day :zzz: all those cheeeeeeeeesy hearts and heartsies and teddy bears ( :puke: bears are not the only cuddle toys ffs!)and all this syrup everywhere,aaaaahh i got nearly sick :lol: nice my bf has the same opinion.couldnt stand it if he brought me all them sweeeet presents :lol: not on that day no :zzz: :lol: hhehe

for the ones who are up for it tho,hope you enjoyed it :D :D :D dont mind me old hag babbling :p

ah that's so making you feel like you're whining shit isn't it?
i had such a boy once too. i mean, he cried sky and earth that he didn't want to do anything and didn't want to remember it and made a gigantic deal out of it. in the end he really did something nice, but i just couldn't enjoy it because he had told me he didn't like to do anything for me at all on 'bookmarked day's.
i don't want to talk shit about him, he was really alright, but that was :ill:

siderea said:
ah that's so making you feel like you're whining shit isn't it?
i had such a boy once too. i mean, he cried sky and earth that he didn't want to do anything and didn't want to remember it and made a gigantic deal out of it. in the end he really did something nice, but i just couldn't enjoy it because he had told me he didn't like to do anything for me at all on 'bookmarked day's.
i don't want to talk shit about him, he was really alright, but that was :ill:
That sucks :erk: . For me birthdays are important. I always try to remember everyone's birthdays and it means a lot to me if they do the same on mine. I don't need a present. A message, an email, a posting or a phonecall can do the trick.
I don't get the problem of buying flowers or something cute to your gf or bf. It doesn't have to be anything big or expensive.. something small can mean a lot too.

Good for you, fortunately, I got some chocolate before the shop closed :clevah: I've got a box of kiwis, some yoghurt and some other stuff to eat, so I think I'm gonna be fine. But milk, oh, well....

nomana-nuniyan said:
088.gif
My husband gave me a card and a deep red glass heart.

Now we're off to go scavenge for junk around the city for the afternoon then dinner out. : )
:wave: nice:Spin: hope you had a good time outside;)

presents are always nice.im not up for the expensive ones,im more up for the surprise.i love buying stuff that *he* would like or find useful and throw em to him like "see what i got you:Smokin: and watch his face afterwards.

Best present i've ever got
dumbest%20cat%20on%20earth.jpg

cheesy pic :lol: