Happy Valentines day!

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:wave: nice:Spin: hope you had a good time outside;)

presents are always nice.im not up for the expensive ones,im more up for the surprise.i love buying stuff that *he* would like or find useful and throw em to him like "see what i got you:Smokin: and watch his face afterwards.

Best present i've ever got
dumbest%20cat%20on%20earth.jpg

cheesy pic :lol:

must be fun to throw with your cat

Dhatura said:
Oh, well, I was told that cats sometimes think they can fly. Or they teach each other to fly.

*flying cats*

dad always said when I was smaller and wanted some fluffy pet like a cat, that I can have one if he can teach it fly. just to say I live on the 9th floor :erk:
on the other hand I have heard stories about cats surviving 30-40metres' fall without a scratch...

Sopel said:
valentine's day sucks. i hate it. and it's not because bad experiences from my life or anything of that sort.

just going back to the topic, Sopel you took the words right out of my mouth again...
only that I just don't think we have to take up celebrations that have no history in our nations'
that's the same I think of Hallowe'en as well when they are about to celebrate it here.

actually halloween isnt an american thingie, it has some celtic roots... but the americans made a commercial fest out of it...

but as I said I dont need a valentines day to be in a romantic mood, I'm quite often in that dreamworld romantic feeling anyway ;)

DragonLady1 said:
actually halloween isnt an american thingie, it has some celtic roots... but the americans made a commercial fest out of it...

but as I said I dont need a valentines day to be in a romantic mood, I'm quite often in that dreamworld romantic feeling anyway ;)

I know it's not american. my problem is that it's not Hungarian neither, and has not much in common with Hungary. And that ppl here in my poinion just don't know it's not that 'a-must-have-American-thing' like Valentine's. Think it's somehow a shame that we need a celebrations day to be nice to the one we love... I don't think it has to be like this.
Not to mention originally we have another important day on the 14th (Balint-day).