Happy Valentine's Day -

Thanx for all the best wishes and so on. While i actually hate this day because i think it's just another day in the year but extra-corny and consumism-promoting, i've had a good day so far (not great, but good), and i with you all a happy february 14 (and also a happy every-other-day-of-your-life, while we're at it). Cheers! :kickass: (Squirt™, not alcohol.)

rahvin said:
well, we've covered alcohol, ejaculation, and pointless altercation...

it sure feels like valentine's day now!
Humorously witty (or witfully humorous), as always, eh?

RampageSword said:
Well, a great Valentine's day to everyone here. I'll think of you guys while I get drunk.
Oh, how considerate... i'm really flattered, Rampy... :oops: :D

King Chaos said:
NV: I don't have any plans... should do something, but I dunno. Was thinking about going to a club... would be fun... but that'd just be like, trying to physically deny the fact that I'm alone/lonely, even though in that environment, I'd be more alone than ever... Probably... But if I dont go, I won't taste the sweet sweet nectar. And I so wanna taste the sweet sweet nectar. 'specially tonight.
Try not to think about it. There are better/healthier ways out of it than your "sweet sweet nectar", but i won't stop you from drinking because it's neither my place to do so nor my health that's at stake. I hope you're feeling better now than when you posted that.

RampageSword said:
The gayness is back on the DT forum. And more explicit than ever!
Parental advisory, mates. Are you all over 18? ;)

Rincewind said:
Was it ever really gone?!
No. It always remained alive inside plintus, ready to burst free once it had incubated for long enough and grown big and strong again.

@Undo ;) I didn't feel particularly bad... I just haven't been out drinking or anything in a week now and I miss it. I don't drink for escapism if thats the impression I gave. And I actually felt less like I needed love tonight than most nights. I'm weird.

When I think of Valentine's Day I really dont think of getting really hammered like the rest of you :p. All that aside, happy day after Valentines. Hope you all got laid atleast ;).

Nick

Rincewind said:
We'll never see it truly gone-as long as plintus is member here
Missing an 'a' after 'is' and before 'member'. And 'user' instead of 'member' might have considerably reduced the chances of marduk making fun of it.

But no, he didn't quite take it correctly either. ;)

Rincewind said:
and wath is wrang wiht my englihs?!
It seem to be that the Rincewind does not can to speak english. :Spin:

Hahaha, you got it wrong mate. I was making a bit of fun about Geri´s typos, not Rincewind´s. And this time it wasnt aimed at that either. I just simply had to stress the association between plintus and his member. :lol:

i thought my valentines day was going to be fun, since we were throwing a surprise party for a friend who is unfortunate enough to have been born on february 14th, but i was wrong. first she got sick so we had to tell her about the party to convince her to attend, then we lost our reservation at the place because we were like 5 min late, and finally the next place we went to had horrible slooooow service because it was valentines

i'm proud of the fact that my couple friends also veto it :)