Harware doubt to load IR's

Jun 22, 2009
Spain
www.youtube.com
I wanted to know if there are any hardware to load IR (Impulse-Response Cab), own or example of Catharsis, Redwire..etc
Does anyone know if the PGA04 Palmer can be done?

A greeting and thanks in advance.

No the Palmer can't do that. It is a loadbox and simulating a guitar cabinet but it can't process any IRs.
It's a passive, analogue DI Box / LoadBox / Speaker Sim, how would it be able to do anything with a .WAV file?

No the Palmer can't do that. It is a loadbox and simulating a guitar cabinet but it can't process any IRs.
It's a passive, analogue DI Box / LoadBox / Speaker Sim, how would it be able to do anything with a .WAV file?

Thankyou very much for the help. I have than search a solution. I need a system for using my Saffire Pro 40 with direct monitoring, without VST for the cabs. In this moment i need buffer elevate and using VST have hight latency.

The AXE I really like. I have a Roadster and a 5150 and would be amazing to use them to record using IR and without having to plug in a Cab.

Thank you for your help

Greetings
You still have to plug in a load on your amp Via cab, Resistor, or
load box or else you will F#$K up your amp. The only amps that are safe I BELIEVE are amps with a Solid state transistor output (Complementary Symmetry ) and no output Transformer.

You still have to plug in a load on your amp Via cab, Resistor, or
load box or else you will F# up your amp. The only amps that are safe I BELIEVE are amps with a Solid state transistor output (Complementary Symmetry ) and no output Transformer.

Thank you. This is the problem. For this term i need search a hardware to make a similar function with the resistance that a cab + IR Loader.

Greetings.