Has Bloodbath found a new singer yet? I sent in something else anyway (clip)

Salvatore said:
Insurrection your music and vocals rule. Very demonic and evil sounding!!!
That breeding death fellow has no clue.

You guys dont pay much attention for the music. All of you just spam about Vocals all the time, like "wow, cool growling there, fucking heavy band because he can growl like a lion" :mad:

o_O

breeding death said:
You guys dont pay much attention for the music. All of you just spam about Vocals all the time, like "wow, cool growling there, fucking heavy band because he can growl like a lion" :mad:

o_O

Wow... just... wow.

http://mysite.verizon.net/jfrickinp/TheNewAmericanCivilWar.mp3

Yeah, that's totally nu-metal as fuck :rolleyes:

Let me hear your recorded music, and it better be damn fucking good. Oh wait, I bet you don't even have any, that's really cute.

breeding death said:

o_O

We're listening to the vocals cuz he's applying as bloodbath vocalist.......

Insurrection awesome..... brutal and deep ; but remember other people on these forums are your brothers of metal, respect their opinions, if you dont like what they comment, try to ignore it and dont lash out

(cant believe i advised possibly the new bloodbath singer how to act on his own could be forums)

^ Indeed. It's probably best just to chill and let people think what they want to think. Mikael (especially) and Peter's are some insanely massive shoes to fill and you'd probably exhaust yourself trying to argue.

Any chance of that Bloodbath cover then? It's one thing to hear you growling your own stuff, and something completely different hearing you do something from a band you'd like to front.

MORGAVID said:
Insurrection awesome..... brutal and deep ; but remember other people on these forums are your brothers of metal, respect their opinions, if you dont like what they comment, try to ignore it and dont lash out

(cant believe i advised possibly the new bloodbath singer how to act on his own could be forums)

Sorry man, it's one thing to have opinions, which are completely fine. But to say something as blatant as my music being Nu-metal, that's kind of an over the top insult... I would rather someone tell me I'm completely horrible at music all together than tell me that it's numetal.

I appologize.

insurrection said:
Wow... just... wow.

http://mysite.verizon.net/jfrickinp/TheNewAmericanCivilWar.mp3

Yeah, that's totally nu-metal as fuck :rolleyes:

Let me hear your recorded music, and it better be damn fucking good. Oh wait, I bet you don't even have any, that's really cute.

that song werent very nu metal, just far to extreme for me maybe.
sounds like you only attempt to get the fastest music ever done. I thought that era died in the early 90's. :danceboy: well..bands like morbid angel, vader, krisiun, nile do it fast as well. but with a more variable sound writing. only minor criticism, but hey...no one is dead yet?

about recording music. I dont have that kind of possibilities.....yet...:erk:
you dont know about any good software?

breeding death said:
sounds like you only attempt to get the fastest music ever done. I thought that era died in the early 90's.

You've obviously never heard of goregrind then.......Brodequin? Orchidectomy? Lapidate? There's fast for ya

You should seriously consider trying out
id love to hear you cover some bloodbath
you've got an awesome voice.

Holy shit dude
that cover was 10/10
you've seriously gotta do some more
do something off of nightmares
like eaten or outnumbering the day
that wuld kick ass
damn i love your vocals

CanvasSolaris said:
Holy shit dude
that cover was 10/10
you've seriously gotta do some more
do something off of nightmares
like eaten or outnumbering the day
that wuld kick ass
damn i love your vocals

Thanks man, it's glad to hear some people like it.

This is a tough crowd.

And I wish someone would make a instrumental cover of Eaten, I'm too busy with my current project to track it myself and do much more than a vocal track for other things like that