Has everyone heard Tad Morose ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Tad Morose is more or less a powermetal band, but unfortunately many powermetal bands give the fewer good ones out there a bad name. TM puts the "power" into powermetal. I realize many here at this forum are into the more aggressive style metal, which is exactly why I posted TM here. No, they don't hit as hard as Opeth, for example but they still rip. Check them out if you want to hear something new.

Bryant

Their songs I've heard from their previous album were nothing out of the ordinary... but I heard their new album is better.

Dude, how fucking coincidental is this? I just bought "Matters of the Dark" a fucking second ago!

Yeah, this band rips. Really awesome modern Power Metal.

EDIT: If Opeth are "Hard hitters," then Cat Stevens is Immolation...:lol:

:hotjump: the greatest find I've had in a long time! Can't seem to take them out of the player! :headbang: :worship: Wishing I could see them in Chicago but I'm sure very soon there will be more shows in the US!

Tad Morose are great. They play great hard hitting kick ass power metal. They are masters of their craft and deserve alot of attention. Undead, Matters of the Dark, and Modus Vivendi are all killer albums. Fans of Headless Children/Crimson Idol era W.A.S.P. and old school Savatage will love this band.