has this forum no moderators?

Steve said:
Doesn't look like there'll be much of it here.....

MRBEAST isn't even here and he's the reason why this forum exists...

thanks, but i just asked mark what i would have to do to get my all time favorite band an official forum here then looked to see if i could find an active email address.

this place is here because of mark and ARMORED SAINT. much as i would like to take credit all i did was write a couple emails. mark was more than willing to let me stay middleman. i wanted the official forum so i thought it was dumb for me to rewrite emails to make myself feel important. i gave mark the email address and an update and got out of the way (except for occassional harassing for status updates:p ).

far as moderators, that's between mark and the band-what they decide is what will happen. will see what if anything actually come to light, but if youve looked at the news at www.armoredsaint.com it looks like there will be at least some participation from the band.

some of the former maiden bber's have a new bb so ive been talking to folks i havent in awhile. also just because Tsorl found the link i didnt want to take advantage of it. also anyone who saw my fun in the chat forum my "friend" is still writeing crap to me. i didnt want any of that dragged in here.

far as im concerned anything related to ARMORED SAINT includeing any crap between fans is SAINT related. BUT anything drug in from other forums i will ask mark to remove it.