has your name a meaning??

Yes, we took this photo to honour the natural (omni)presence of the Father at Sziget Festivals.

pic6420842.jpg

And we also took this picture to honour the natural (omni)presence of Judaism (as opposed to, for example, the Muslim) at Sziget festivals.

pic6420843.jpg

Banner: "The Advice of the Rabbi - for 10 forints [=approx. 0.04 yoyos]"

You don't have to, just read the conclusion (at the bottom of the page, sort of :D).

I saw a crazy yoyoer the other day at the bus stop, he was doing mighty tricks with his yoyo.

I've come to very much love this name:

Benjamin- A surety. From the Hebrew name Binyamin which means "son of the south" or "son of the right hand". Benjamin in the Old Testament was the twelfth and youngest son of Jacob and the founder of one of the southern tribes of the Hebrews.

Alwin said:
Impressive work Maqus!

I think also the psychology of Jung (complementary to Freud) can be applied to the novel, especially the concepts of the Anima (the female "part" of the masculine Self), the Shadow (repressed inappropriate qualities) and the process of Individuation (e.g. integrating the Shadow into the Self).

Thank you :)

And I'll think about that, when I come to my thinking senses.

ARNAUD m
Usage: French
Pronounced: ar-NO
French form of ARNOLD

ARNOLD m
Usage: English, German
Pronounced: AHR-nold
From a Germanic name meaning "eagle power", derived from arn "eagle" combined with wald "power". Saint Arnold was a musician in the court of Charlemagne. Another notable bearing this name was Arnold of Brescia, an Augustinian monk who rebelled against the church and was eventually hanged.
:headbang: :headbang:

ArnoldEtWilly.jpg