Hasta Lumbago, Mis Frijoles!!

Well as most of you know I do almost all my posting from work.

this is coming to an end, I think tomorrow, as we are gonna be locked down behind the biggest honking security evar.

so my posts will be few and far between.

for some of you this will be good news, I'm sure. I will miss most of you, a few of you a little, and a couple of you not at all :loco:

Frijoles for evaryone!

nooooo! we'll miss you lizzie! Geta home computer, even if its a cheap one covered only in RC swag and is used just for posting here!!!!

thanks all
maybe its time to go postal.
mail.gif

wtf? IT guy that does not have a home PC? ... ok, that kinda makes sense.

damn dude, where will I get my news from now?

I had one for a while and it crashed, and basically when I go home, I catch a nap, wake up, eat, have sex/read a book, then go to sleep....

edit: and reading is probably my all time favorite entertainment/hobby/time spender, if I stayed up into the wee hours drinking and posting, no good could come of that. It would be PUI Central.

lizard said:
I had one for a while and it crashed, and basically when I go home, I catch a nap, wake up, eat, have sex/read a book, then go to sleep....

edit: and reading is probably my all time favorite entertainment/hobby/time spender, if I stayed up into the wee hours drinking and posting, no good could come of that. It would be PUI Central.

That's where all great threads are born!

MFJ said:
Me too, fyi. Some cunt crashed her car outside of my house so our modem is fucked up. Oh well.

Thats why youre not on Gayim! The EP is on the FTP (under uploads, Spore.rar) and we've pretty much landed an elite :cool: netlabel so it should be good for getting word about. However we should start on something new and different. I still like the concept, but I've not been consistent enough. I let you know as I produce more stuff... (That last track I sent you is kind of the direction I want to move in.) I would PM you this shit but I'm lazy.