Hate me

Skeet

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2008
So in Hate Me at 2:05 (Album version) there is a background bass soloy thing, and i have not seen it in any tabs, just wondering if its actually Henkka or Janne has a heavy left hand?

So in Hate Me at 2:05 (Album version) there is a background bass soloy thing, and i have not seen it in any tabs, just wondering if its actually Henkka or Janne has a heavy left hand?

It isn't really a bass solo. If I'm not to deaf I would say it is more or less just an upside down slight.

But: We have a Tab Thread and/or a Quick/Beginner/Stupid Questions Thread. Both are stickied

First: we don't know about his real bass skills. We only know about the stuff he plays in COB. And he does an adequate job there.
He said he doesn't want to because they are boring, which I agree on:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, innuenDO, that video is really boring and the bassist looks like such a tool.

Jesus fuck you guys have ADD. What, you need a guitar to play a million notes a second to find it interesting?
No-one said that, I like both slow and fast but with both there's a limit. Like I think Rusty Cooley is impressive as hell but musically I find it dull, everything starts to sound the same at those speeds... Much the same way I wouldn't care to listen to someone playing whole notes at 3bpm.