Hatebreeder catalogue numbers

SaggyBeaver

New Metal Member
Oct 11, 2010
Hi i recently purchased a hatebreeder original 1999 nuclear blast release from america (i live in UK), and whilst i was having a little look at the catalogue numbers i noticed that the number on the cd and backing paper were the expected (NB 387-2) however the front booklet has a number (SP169CD) now after a little research i found out that the number on the booklet was of the original spinefarm finland release. It also says tht the nuclear blast release was under license from spinefarm so is there any chance tht this booklet is meant to be in there, as the guy i bought it from assures me he bought it from new 11 years ago
Cheers

Well, is there meant to that booklet inside (with the spinefarm number) or another booklet? Basically asking if anyone has the nuclear blast (NB 387-2) cd could they have a cheeky look at the booklet and see if it has a spinefarm catalogue number on the back page...
hopefully that clears it up a bit

yeah, we know what you mean, but whats the POINT....the Music won't change just because of the number :D

Sorry after reading again, i can see why you would be confused :p, I am trying to build my own COB collection. Getting hold of the older original cds, and differant labels etc. So when i saw the differing catalogue numbers i was just lookin to see if anyone had noticed/knew whether this was correct or whether it is a mix and match.
Hopefully clears it up a bit
:erk: