hatebreeder!!!!OMFG!!!

goth_fiend

happiness is jagermiester
Jan 15, 2004
california
o_O just got my first bodom cd and holy fuckin shit man! i have yet to find a song that doesnt just kick all out ass! now i have to find tabs for all of this stuff....shit :yell:

goth_fiend said:
o_O just got my first bodom cd and holy fuckin shit man! i have yet to find a song that doesnt just kick all out ass! now i have to find tabs for all of this stuff....shit :yell:
Lots of tabs are on www.mysongbook.com start there. I got into cob exactly the same way like you, with hatebreeder and well I went insane hearing the album. First songs I practiced on it where: 1 downfall, 2 warheart 3 silent night bodom night

goth_fiend said:
o_O just got my first bodom cd and holy fuckin shit man! i have yet to find a song that doesnt just kick all out ass!
Yep, that's what it does
wink.gif

Welcome aboard.

Follow the Reaper was my first Bodom album, and it kicked my ass! I ordered Hatebreeder off of Amazon and it should arrive in the mail in a few days.

I can't seem to pick a favorite album. I like all the classical influence on SW, I love the blend of classical and heaviness on hatebreeder, I love how heavy and creative HCDR is, and I can't pick out one specific thing about FTR... but it's got Kissing the FUCKING Shadows, and that song is just fucking amazing! Bodom should win cash prizes or something. Holy shit they're fucking good. I've had at least one Bodom cd in my stereo at any given moment for the past 3 years now and I don't see that changing!

silent night was the first song i could play, the only tough part is the keyboard/guitar solo toward the end of the song, but hell i play symphony x so it wasnt too tough, ordered follow the reaper, cant fuckin wait for it.

goth_fiend said:

my exact same thoughts when i purchased this cd.

i picked up hatebreeder originally on a whim a few years ago just to check it out....when i got it home and popped it in a almost shit twinkies....i fuckin died. i went back out the next day and picked up SW as well and when FTR was released i bought it that day. ive been hooked ever since

ouch!!!! my damn face has been melten off by alexi's face melting solos and my guts busted from jaska's double bass!!!!!!