hatecrew> ftr

meeeeks

May 30, 2006
i first got into bodom because my friend let me borrow hatecrew deathroll and i was like wtf is this shit but then i started to love the solos and everything and elt me say one thing, i hate heavy music with screaming vocals lol. i went out and bought follow the reaper and i dont find it as good can someone tlel me everyone says its sucha good album. ill give it that it is a very techniqal album but some of it isnt catchy at all i only so far like kissing the shadows and children of decadence. anyone else notice also alexi recycles the same riff from children of decadence and reuses it on the tack northern comfort at 2:27

i guess your right man is hatebreeder like ftr or like hatecrew? i like when alexi goes all funkadelic on his solos and makes them all catchy

meeeeks said:
i first got into bodom because my friend let me borrow hatecrew deathroll and i was like wtf is this shit but then i started to love the solos and everything and elt me say one thing, i hate heavy music with screaming vocals lol. i went out and bought follow the reaper and i dont find it as good can someone tlel me everyone says its sucha good album. ill give it that it is a very techniqal album but some of it isnt catchy at all i only so far like kissing the shadows and children of decadence. anyone else notice also alexi recycles the same riff from children of decadence and reuses it on the tack northern comfort at 2:27
who the fuck cares?

meeeeks said:

STFU%20vader.gif

meeeeks said:
i guess your right man is hatebreeder like ftr or like hatecrew? i like when alexi goes all funkadelic on his solos and makes them all catchy

Hatebreeder is more like Follow the Reaper than Hatecrew, but consistently faster and (imo) better.

The fact is you can't compare the newer stuff to Follow the Reaper or Hatebreeder because the mixing work of those two older albums failed in the studio, sadly. Follow the Reaper is so different music to Hatecrew Deathroll.

KillerGon said:
who the fuck cares?

me... happy?

however i agree with you meeeks, i don't like very much follow the reaper, though it is a really good album... but i prefer hcd or hatebreeder... more... "original" ^^

§Italian_Bodom§ said:
me... happy?

however i agree with you meeeks, i don't like very much follow the reaper, though it is a really good album... but i prefer hcd or hatebreeder... more... "original" ^^
us italians have good taste :)