Have any of you guys ever ordered from HDR Records?

It's pretty straightforward, I've ordered a bunch of times.. they changed it a little, I guess. Just go to merchandise, then CDs and digipacks.. then click on the price link that corresponds to where you live.

Hondo said:
It's pretty straightforward, I've ordered a bunch of times.. they changed it a little, I guess. Just go to merchandise, then CDs and digipacks.. then click on the price link that corresponds to where you live.

I know, that part sounds simple, but what if i am not paying by credit card?

ordering through HDR is the best way to get the better service regarding Devy stuff...Keep in mind that Dev, Tracy and her assistant Lisa are the only people to work at this label...It's not like a the big and shitty industry, it's not like amazon, HDR crue does a great job and most of times you always receive a newsletter with your order or a christmas card for Christmas...

Geoff

oldlyonfreak said:
ordering through HDR is the best way to get the better service regarding Devy stuff...Keep in mind that Dev, Tracy and her assistant Lisa are the only people to work at this label...It's not like a the big and shitty industry, it's not like amazon, HDR crue does a great job and most of times you always receive a newsletter with your order or a christmas card for Christmas...

Geoff

Very cool.

best fucking mail order service. i did , do and will do again order from them. and the x-mas card was quite amusing.