Have f**ken fun,while i'm sleepless >:(

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:lol: sure you should.it must have been the song's fault listened to it so many times that i dreamt ordering the cd to Gorik:lol:

problem is not so much that i cannot sleep,the problem is that when i sleep i have nightmares,very realistic in the present case.the funny thing is that indeed.i was dead weary and id just had a warm bath.so i was supposed to be relaxed.but then i heard sounds from dishes in the kitchen when i was sure everything was in its place,stable :erk: i fear the dark generally:( shite with strawberries:(

@Morpheus i think im gonna stay til thursday night at least.its better to sit for this exam.maybe i'll visit my bf next city,to get me some positivity.i dunno:)

thank you all anyway :tickled: :wave:

and get yerself on msn when yer at home, ok?

:lol:reading uni stuff :lol: indeed!there's nothing more boring than this.alcohol works for me too,i have a very deep sleep after i have drunk some(ermm a lot)but it makes me fat,especially beer.and yeah i cant drink now cos i already have grown a beer belly,2months now shit:(

You dont actually get proper levels of deep sleep when youve been drinking. Theres these pills called Kalms from the chemist that work a treat. Dont drink whiskey with them though or you'll end up a proper mess like..

No shit... I bet everyone knows that you're not supposed to mix pills and alcohol, so there's no sympathy on people who die of doing it, unless it was intetionally, but still pretty stupid...

Yeah i know i could take pills to sleep or even better to stop dreaming like(is there any pill for this?),but i have taken just too many pills the last 6 months,i mean,i have become super-vulnerable to bacteria:(

plus any medicine you take is really bad for your health.it may "cure" you temporarily,but in fact it harms you.have you heard about that feller that sewed the entire american and british government?and the medicine industries?i was 100% sure all this happened and now,its official.they are killing us:( :(

that tells me nothing.its natural,as the living standards have raised to the better.dont tell me we live longer just because the industries did their job.they had to present some development of course.and many ppl died,believing in their science,devoted and that.so those things helped.but the masterplan is below our very ignorant noses.and when i used to say this they called me "moonstruck" damn you all:(

www4.drrathfoundation.org