Have f**ken fun,while i'm sleepless >:(

no, we live longer cause the life quality is better and healthier, medicine, food, etc. thats why people live longer in western countries than in india. and tell me why? cause we have medicine and hospitals and they dont.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
no, we live longer cause the life quality is better and healthier, medicine, food, etc. thats why people live longer in western countries than in india. and tell me why? cause we have medicine and hospitals and they dont.
aye, all the indian doctors are in England

mehdi we are saying the same thing only you dont understand it.you are talking about conventional facilities.of course all this happens.the detail is that those industries make us believe that they are the solution to all our diseases and that they are striving night and day to make us live longer and eliminate aaaaaaaalll our diseases.tell me this.if they indeed provided us with all their medical knowledge(and believe me medicine develops thousadns of years now) in the shape of the pill.one pill for every disease.everybody would be healthy.they would all go bankrupt cos we would no longer be ill.cancer and aids would have disappeared.dentists would go out of business(do you think they havent found a cure for dental decay?ffs),trillions of dollars would be lost.they DO live out of human Disease.its pure trade like.natural laws.There are natural elements and alternative cures form herbs and that and they say "they are inappropriate"just because they are not allowed to put it under them "patent",put the company's name over a natural element. etc etc etc

theres a lot that we dont know.wed die if we knew.u can go check that sewing paper,you may get a taste of what this is all about :( :(

yeah youre right about a couple of things but its well obvious like, i know they discovered the thing agaisnt cracked teeth etc.

but my point is that, well, i hope you never get cancer like, but if unfortunately you happen to get it, dont bother taking these pills then. if i do get it, i will take them. and id rather live in europe during the 21th century, than in africa during the 4th century, die at the age of 32.

and again we are saying the same thing.i didnt say that these thing s dont cure at all,but what they do is eliminate the symptoms and leave the cause(talking about serious illnesses like cancer).whats more,in the future,due to the long use of the cancer meds you get more diseases(thats a fact).

did you know that more money is being spent on medicines that fight the side effects ,created by medicines against AIDS(chemio-therapies etc),than on medicines against AIDS itself?its crazy like.its pure trade.with our lives in this case.this doctor sues an entire community of ppl cos they have commited genocides against humanity for years!

and the best thing ive ever read.AIDS was spread due to a medical industry.(dont remember exactly) Some ppl in africa had a disease in the lungs(?),so this industry created those vaccines(a vaccine contains dead bacteria)that somehow had gotten infected(i dont remember if monkeys are involved here).so they started shooting them vaccines to the ppl.they noticed that ppl were responding badly to it.growing sick and that.these were the first to develop AIDS.the good old industry tho,in order not to throw all those vaccines to the garbage,cos in fact they contaminated ppl,they shot them all!!!!!!!to hundreds of black ppl!!!!!intended homicide.now what can i say more....

ill try to find this article somewhere inside the havoc of my mags.if i do ill translate it.

id like to keep arguing but i cant keep up with that endless babbling, i cant be arsed reading all of that. it just makes me lose interest in the topic.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
id like to keep arguing but i cant keep up with that endless babbling, i cant be arsed reading all of that. it just makes me lose interest in the topic.
sure fireway out.

better say that you dont have words to defeat me and spare us the "arsed" and "marsed" excuses :lol: :lol:
whatever.i'll attempt to sleep.if i dont,i will return:( :(

ARHIDIA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somnium_in_tenebris said:
and the best thing ive ever read.AIDS was spread due to a medical industry.(dont remember exactly) Some ppl in africa had a disease in the lungs(?),so this industry created those vaccines(a vaccine contains dead bacteria)that somehow had gotten infected(i dont remember if monkeys are involved here).so they started shooting them vaccines to the ppl.they noticed that ppl were responding badly to it.growing sick and that.these were the first to develop AIDS.the good old industry tho,in order not to throw all those vaccines to the garbage,cos in fact they contaminated ppl,they shot them all!!!!!!!to hundreds of black ppl!!!!!intended homicide.now what can i say more....

ill try to find this article somewhere inside the havoc of my mags.if i do ill translate it.
I heard AIDS was started by Nazi scientists during the second World War. Ive also heard that it was created by God to punish homosexuals. I also heard it was because people were shagging monkeys. I also heard it was created by scientists in the Vatican.

I think you need to listen to "Are you there?".

Oh, and that discussion seemed to proove a point I was pushing a while back.

And footie was boring tonight.

And Big Brother rules.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
sure fireway out.

better say that you dont have words to defeat me and spare us the "arsed" and "marsed" excuses :lol: :lol:

im not arsed trying to 'defeat' things youve seen in x-files magazine. i read that cancer was created by ruthless homosexual aliens who wanted to change the international status quo that says that poo stinks. therefore they worked together with the CIA and al quaida and created cancer, heavy metal, and mini discs. no shit like.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
im not arsed trying to 'defeat' things youve seen in x-files magazine. i read that cancer was created by ruthless homosexual aliens who wanted to change the international status quo that says that poo stinks. therefore they worked together with the CIA and al quaida and created cancer, heavy metal, and mini discs. no shit like.
Oh my god mehdi , you always got one up your sleeve havent you :tickled:

Susie said:
Oh my god mehdi , you always got one up your sleeve havent you :tickled:

im serious!do you know that some people are starving,inthe world because of the western companies not giving a shit about them poor people:ill:it just makes me nuts to thing about that.its like insane like.its because of the international status quo,that said you cant hence there thus like and that,which eventually happens to be the ruthless finger of the judge:puke::ill::Smug:.but like plato said, people have to go through western opression of man over woman, thats hilarious like:lol::lol:.i read in an article that president reagan was actually working for the mexican secret army:puke:then he just ended up beating his wife.oh well, i think im off for an endless night of nightmares:ill:.