Have f**ken fun,while i'm sleepless >:(

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Normally,i'd have two more exams to sit for and then go to my hometown(Thessaloniki)for holidays,but i think i'm gonna leave tomorrow after this shit night....

great! time for you to see Katatonia in Thessaloniki :hotjump:

ps. sorry if you don't like them :erk:

Strangelight said:
we're going backwards in a lot of ways though. food for example. microwaved shit and convenience food isnt doing us any good like.

hail potatos and that!
I couldn't agree more... I always try to get something more healthy or at least "normal" meal to lunch and so, but I'm having trouble fining them in the stores... So if I want to eat something reasonable I have to make it all from scratch at home... :(

they should make suicide facilities. were with way too many people now, so wed win anyway if the weak are eliminated. i know this sounds harsh. but yeah.

or there should be a mass attack on the world so we all die. only the states can live on. world population problem solved. and the yanks know everything best so.

rafael said:
I couldn't agree more... I always try to get something more healthy or at least "normal" meal to lunch and so, but I'm having trouble fining them in the stores... So if I want to eat something reasonable I have to make it all from scratch at home... :(
what do people eat up there like?

I got scared shitless by a potato as a kid, cos I rolled one under the bed once and forgot about it, then weeks later when I wanted something from under there I had a look and horrible thick green and white tentacles had grown out of it going all over the place, and one of them was reaching menacingly towards the bottom of the mattress

Allan said:
I thought potatoes were American, aren't you Norwegians intio that brown cheese, myseost or something. Disgusting if you ask me.
American's have their turkey... while in norway we got fish, and fish is served with potatos here in norway. me thinks it's hard to grow anything else because of the cold clima.

and brown cheese is very norwegian, yes, a long with gammon and other viking-ish food :p

rafael said:
American's have their turkey... while in norway we got fish, and fish is served with potatos here in norway. me thinks it's hard to grow anything else because of the cold clima.

and brown cheese is very norwegian, yes, a long with gammon and other viking-ish food :p
brown cheese? you must think we're stupid!

rafael said:
Brown cheese is in no way viking, not if us Danes have a say in a matter. Most disgusting thing I ever tasted :puke: .