Have f**ken fun,while i'm sleepless >:(

Allan said:
Brown cheese is in no way viking, not if us Danes have a say in a matter. Most disgusting thing I ever tasted :puke: .
You don't, everyone knows that the true vikings were norwegian... sweds were the pussies with long, light hair and danes were the snobs...

Snob vikings? What a concept!

But weren't you Norwegians Danes until quite recently? Your flag is even a cover version of "Dannebrog". (which we got from some Estonian tribe but nevermind that).

I'm pretty sure all the cool vikings were Danes anyway, and no way did they eat brown cheese :yell: .

Allan said:
Snob vikings? What a concept!

But weren't you Norwegians Danes until quite recently? Your flag is even a cover version of "Dannebrog". (which we got from some Estonian tribe but nevermind that).

I'm pretty sure all the cool vikings were Danes anyway, and no way did they eat brown cheese :yell: .

More like snobs calling themselves vikings... that's because we got all warm and nice after christianity came to norway and you used the situation for your own good. We've on our own feets in almost 150 years now, which is not bad.. :)

Danes were, as I said, nothing more than snobs calling themselves danes. And now you even put a potato in your children's throat to cover the fact that you speak norwegian, just to sound danish.

rafael said:
More like snobs calling themselves vikings... that's because we got all warm and nice after christianity came to norway and you used the situation for your own good. We've on our own feets in almost 150 years now, which is not bad.. :)

Danes were, as I said, nothing more than snobs calling themselves danes. And now you even put a potato in your children's throat to cover the fact that you speak norwegian, just to sound danish.

Eh? Affraid you lost me there :p . But I still like the concept of viking snobs.

I can't stand bacon.

Now, to enlighten the ignorant, let me inform you that all the vikings were the subordinates of our mighty hun tribes with their quick horses and ability to shoot their arrows while turning back on their gallopping horses. Our empire stretched from the Ural to what later became known as Liverpool, and as the viking tribes were not able to cope with the overwhelming technical mastery and intellectual superiority of the hun "brothers", whose social establishment was by all means the most developed of the time, they decided to migrate to the northern territories of the European peninsula, where there was much colder (well, still is), and incomparably scantier agricultural potentials, still, they would endure the harsh geographical conditions rather than constantly feel that even though they are taller and blonder, they are much less MAN than our men.

huns?
RANGERS%20TOP2.jpg