have you ever had a homossexual experience?

Well a couple of years ago my friend and I would experiment a bit.. but other than that nothing.. and I'm actually gay! :cry:
To make a long story short he realized he was straight, and years later I'm still in love with him. YAY! :bah:

I don't really care though.. it's not like I've been trying desperately to find someone... most people don't even know I'm gay. And to tell the truth I can't stand most gay guys. I can't stand the limp wrist, speak with lisp, and walk like you have a dick up your ass thing. If I wanted someone that acted like a fucking girl... I'd be straight and just get a girl instead damnit! I'm ranting aren't I?

Straight guys are teh win!

Originally posted by -Desecrated-
I can't stand most gay guys. I can't stand the limp wrist, speak with lisp, and walk like you have a dick up your ass thing. If I wanted someone that acted like a fucking girl... I'd be straight and just get a girl instead damnit! I'm ranting aren't I?

I agree with this, and that is all I'm going to say.

Originally posted by Trapped
Well... i ended up dancing in a gay club a few months ago... does that count? *shrug*

Well I stood on top of a pickup in the gay pride parade and danced waving a pride flag around in front of thousands of people. I wonder if that counts. :p

I've never had any experiences, but I've had numerous dreams, some would read into that, I don't.

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
I've never had any experiences, but I've had numerous dreams, some would read into that, I don't.

yeah, dream psychology is bullshit.

i once dreamed i was a digitized james bond, and i had to shoot Tiny Toons so i could pick up Jelly Bellies from the ground.

hmph.

I've read a few books on the interpretations of dreams, they follow the creed "when in doubt be vague" beautifully. I simply don't believe the subconscious works in that way to the point in which you could create a viable field from it. Is it not different neurons firing when you sleep? I'm not sure if that is or if it would mean anything, I'll have to ask my professor.

Originally posted by Belial

Well I stood on top of a pickup in the gay pride parade and danced waving a pride flag around in front of thousands of people. I wonder if that counts. :p

Yeah, but there is a difference... You actually are gay... :lol:

The subcomscious is pure instinct, and dreams are just chaotic thoughts. Purely random with no real meaning

I disagree. I'll start a different thread instead of destroying this one :)