Have you ever sat in a room while another coulple is having dirty sex?

sex spectator

• yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
I heard in work today that a couple in their 80's with walking sticks were in a club the other night and she was givin him a quick hand job under the table, so one of the ppl in this club shouted at them and sent them else were then they were both on the stairs having a jump :yuk: ffs they're in their 80's dirty ald bastards.

They should be at home startin to decompose :heh:

I remember a couple of christmasses ago when I was round at a mate's place for a party and this one couple locked themselves in the fucking bedroom (which, cos it was a flat we were in, was right next to the livingroom). We had to stick our fucking fingers in our ears and go "lalalalalaa" every time one of them screamed or smacked their head on the wall (massively funny to hear that...."ohhh yesssss god god go*THWACK* FUCK OWWW!").

Er. Yeah. That's abaaarrrr it.

StevenK said:
heh
i bet thats you and mick when your 80, still thinking your cool!
hahahahaaa yeh i would feel so cool fuckin him on the stairs all wrinkley with me adult nappy around me ankles and me false teeth in me handbag :tickled:

o_O terrible thought terrible

Earlier today my roommate was fucking his girlfriend, again (fucking showoff), so I went into the bathroom (there's a doorway leading to his bedroom that's only blocked off with some sort of fucking cunstruction paper or something) and had a massive shit attack.

Nooooooooo!!

There will be no wankery from me. It would just make them proud or something. Hell, in our last place his bedroom was right at the deck, and whenever I had company over they're go at it with the blinds open. Brazen bastard!

Now they seem to have taken up listening to music, but I don't know what's worse, listening to their theatrics, or listening to their theatrics over bad punkrock.