mo sex...

Worst: on a Pool table I had severe knee burns from banging the bar maid. And the table had nice wet stain that showed for awhile.
Best: On a king size bed with a mirror in front of the bed.

Best: Hot tub @ Holiday Inn Orlando - we got caught though, but other couple was cool about it and even had a few drinks with us after we put the suits back on.

Worst: An '82 Delta 88 in Hines Park near Telegraph RD. - we got caught by Wayne County Deputies and they weren't interested in joining us for drinks. ( but that was back in '85 and I was only 18 ) :oops: :oops:

Worst: Back of my 77 Olds. The car wasn't that bad...it was the...uh....'scraping of teeth' that made it all bad.:guh: (damn rookie)
Best: Stairway in our Hotel at Mardi Gras. :p

Waterbeds make for interesting situations. Every once in a while a wave will knock you off the bed. I was banging on mine with this chick once, and the mattress snagged a screw that was made loose, and well, flooded room and no more waterbed. I like baning in the hot tub, but it gets so hot you almost pass out.

The problem about hot tubs and pools and all of that is that you lose the lube. So, I've never been one for those. Fuck where you're at though. It's all about how many partners you've got. Threesomes with 2 girls that are good friends is where it's at.

crystlpalace said:
sorry, I wish I could...maybe if I was magic I'd transport myself there in an instant! Bouncing Souls? fill me in...
Bouncing Souls:hotjump: , one of the best punkbands around, they are on Epitaph, last album Anchors Away, my fav. album is How I spent my summer vacation.

Try to get the transporter fixed and I will give you a little lesson in "Bouncing":tickled: