mo sex...

best place was in my girlfriends parents house right after she got out of the shower ( busted that cherry), the parents were not there obviously, in high school. ironically the worst place was with the same girl, in the back of my '81 volkswagon vanagon in a parking lot at stone mountain(ga), we were interrupted and couldnt finish buisness

I once did it with a girl I hadn't known before, we got into some building where the flats were, and did it right on the stairs...creepy experience. Somebody turned the lights on a few times. I think they didn't see us though.

dutchy said:
Bouncing Souls:hotjump: , one of the best punkbands around, they are on Epitaph, last album Anchors Away, my fav. album is How I spent my summer vacation.

Try to get the transporter fixed and I will give you a little lesson in "Bouncing":tickled:
ummm, I have two 'friends'...they like to dance ; )

crystlpalace said:
I bet u would like my 'friends'.:Smug:BTW...speaking of dancing, do you know how to merengue? I learned how to in the Dominican Rupublic. It's a blast!:tickled:
Sounds like everyone would like your "friends". :)

Did you ever see "My Blue Heaven" with Steve Martin and Martin Short. THey talk about the Merengue a lot in there.

dutchy said:
teach me how to merengue and I will teach you how to BOUNCE!!!!!:tickled:
haha! sounds good to me:tickled: speaking of Merengue music, I was looking up 'Frank Bello' on Google one time and under 'discography' there was this Salsa album or something by a Frank Bello. (I'm sure its not the same one) haha that would be funny!

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Next song--The Merengue Mosh!!
haha! seriously, have u ever seen the way he does the 'electric boogie' onstage? He is phenomenal...how does he do it? its cool how he has his own unique style. (I've never seen anyone else play that way) If I tried to do that I would probably put my back out!:D

dutchy said:
Frank Bello"The Merengue Years", the man is a genius!!!LOL
...I wonder if he knows how to Merengue? :p
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
:wave: Hey Frank, if you are reading this, I hope you know I mean no disrespect...just having a little fun. I love you and think you are an incredible musician and a cool person.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Sounds like everyone would like your "friends". :)

Did you ever see "My Blue Heaven" with Steve Martin and Martin Short. THey talk about the Merengue a lot in there.
It seems to me I saw that movie sometime...I'm not exactly sure when...I ought to check it out again! thanx for the good idea:)