Have you ever sat in a room while another coulple is having dirty sex?

sex spectator

• yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
does only sitting count? in dormitory its quite common that many ppl and "guests" sleep in one room.

yes, actually - I slept over at a friend and he was in bed with his gf - they started doing the nasty after they checked whether I slept, but I just pretended to be asleep to spare them the embarrassment - they stopped when the phone went, it was his sister - I pretended to have woken up from the phone

Alwin said:
yes, actually - I slept over at a friend and he was in bed with his gf - they started doing the nasty after they checked whether I slept, but I just pretended to be asleep to spare them the embarrassment - they stopped when the phone went, it was his sister - I pretended to have woken up from the phone

to spare them the embarrassment? you must think we're stupid.

well i've to stand behind alwin on this one, well i dunno bout sex but when you're not exactly sure what the two people next to you in the bed are doing, you could try just to fall asleep :rolleyes:

siderea said:
well i've to stand behind alwin on this one, well i dunno bout sex but when you're not exactly sure what the two people next to you in the bed are doing, you could try just to fall asleep :rolleyes:
thanks Sid :D

actually, they were done with foreplay when they checked if I was asleep, so if I had looked at them...

WhatsLeftBehind335.jpg

sorry i found this and felt the need to post it on this thread haha