Have you ever seen a Persian COB Fan???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I think religion is fuckin' stupid. People use it as weapon nowdays. Look at all the people in Iraq, some of them go to war for some imaginary god who doesn't exist.

Well, a lot of that fuzz between Israel and Palestine is the Palestinians want an own nation. But yeah, what their parents taught them about their religion is something that is vividly involved in their doings. But look at the Japanese kamikaze pilots; they were committing suicidal flights just for honor, not because their religion taught them they will have seven hundred virgin maids waiting for them. The wrongdoer or the twisted mind is the people, not the religion. Same with Hitler. Hitler wasn't the sole evil about everything, it was the people bowing to him. Just as if a religion advised to rape kids, the people doing it would be evil, blaming the book would be a bad excuse.

The same thing applies to every religious person.

Most religions are created for people to have something to hold onto when there's nothing else left. Religious wars are rare in modern world. Maybe sometimes religions were used for mass control. They were the law book.

I think the important thing about a religion these days is to inject the ethical lesson into the sub-consciousness of a person when he's still child, and to do that you need the symbolism. When the concrete thinking pattern evolves, you either become an atheist, a fundamentalist, don't care thinking about it, or proceed to think symbolically to understand the lesson between the lines.

I think an interest in astronomy and psychology together make religion useless in a way.

I'm Persian and I LOVE COB. Heres a video I made for COB.

Dude...the vid was so cool!!! it was worth all the effort and time(karetim dadash)

they were committing suicidal flights just for honor, not because their religion taught them they will have seven hundred virgin maids waiting for them

i really like this part....

I have always said that...

In my opinion, there are two tools to have mankind in your hand...

GREED AND FEAR...

you can exactly see them in HEAVEN AND HELL.

even all of us do it...

if you want your kid brother to do to what you tell him

you have 2 options:

1.do this and i'll buy you a big ice cream

2.don't do this or i will not let you play with my xbox!

wow after i heard Dubai rock festival, i thought the scene in Iran is good too,
good i live here in Indonesia (1st muslim population) where the scenes are good, local bands are great, many foreigner metal bands came here...

lol this is hilarious, especially the drum part

yeah the persian scene is HUGE!

and also there are lots of bands rising from the underground...

it might be surprising for you that an Iranian band called "Arsames" has played

in Unirock last year along with bands like Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Kreator:OMG:

but having a metal show in Iran??????? Not So Soon!:mad:

if we manage to destroy the dictatorship I promise to make a big festival

near to Persepolis:headbang::kickass:

Yea I was going to say....

Don't you still execute homosexuals and stone apostates, but, yea, when you're done being the Islamic Republic of Iran give a view good bands a call.

Even Jewsus likes Metal.
n19609892_33014481_9568.jpg

Yea I was going to say....

Don't you still execute homosexuals and stone apostates, but, yea, when you're done being the Islamic Republic of Iran give a view good bands a call.

WE don't execute them!

the government executes them!

I don't know wht people think our government represents our people!!:mad:

I'm an apostate myself!:lol:

well, I'd like to call this regime religious dictatorship of arabs!

why? cuz islam is an arabic religion and these muthafuckers are obssessed with those arabs not with Persians!

so now Iran is in the hands of filthu shitte arabs!

When We PERSIANS get it back...

We make the homos marriage legal!

Allah doesnt like metal

But metal is more real than Allah

Where do you get these breath-taking answers from?:OMG:

yeah! METAL exists but that fake allah does not!

I know, I'm just making a mockery of the situation. The US and British kinda got rid of the Monarchy and put in place what you have now, which is way worse than how things were up until 1979. But don't worry Persian, the world does understand you and I fully support a liberated Iran.

I know, I'm just making a mockery of the situation. The US and British kinda got rid of the Monarchy and put in place what you have now, which is way worse than how things were up until 1979. But don't worry Persian, the world does understand you and I fully support a liberated Iran.

tnx for your sympathy!!!

but the world is not kind to us... believe me...

when Persians go to other countries they are being humiliated and labeled terrorist or.........

I know many people who left Iran to have a good life in EU or US...

but all their dreams withered...

people in other countries have a really condescending manner and behavior

with Iranians...

lol people hate us germans too, harden the fuck up.

Really? why? what's wrong with germans?:loco:

the other thing that bothers me a lot that many people all over the world think we are arabs!!!!:mad:

and in many countries they call us black...specially in U.S

but the fact is that Iranians are one of the most pure Aryans...

we are whiter than most the world and yet we are considered black!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

The meaning of Iran is Land Of Aryans...

I think Iranians are considered to be good people here. The problem is the gupsies; you can see 500 meters away they're criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.