Well most of you guys have the chance of meeting COB

but here in Iran we do have to be content with the records since

we can't attend any concerts...:cry::cry::cry:

You can download the video from the link below:wave:

http://www.4shared.com/video/hDgfUIKM/Produce.html

HAHA COOL

HAHA COOL

Tnx For Watching Bro

You know, It's too bad we can't see our favorite band...

We have metal festivals in U.A.E and Turkey...

But the thing we have here is that the boys can't go abroad if they

haven't accomplished military service for 2 years....:cry::cry:

*waiting for the Bro of metal's post*

What do you mean dude?

Is there Sth wrong with my thread???????

Well there was that skinny Arabian dude with horrible COB tattoos here who called me racist for calling him haji. I thought it means friend as my Persian friends call each other by that name, but I later heard it means old man. :D I think Persian people mostly listen to rap and disco music and Turkish music and that with their native tongue.

Well there was that skinny Arabian dude with horrible COB tattoos here who called me racist for calling him haji. I thought it means friend as my Persian friends call each other by that name, but I later heard it means old man. :D I think Persian people mostly listen to rap and disco music and Turkish music and that with their native tongue.

Yeah arabs are so fanatic!

It's different in our land!

We call each other haji just to make ourselves laughing...

Cuz most of us including me are UNBELIEVERS!:lol:

You are right man.

99 percent of people here listen to those stuff...

That's exactly what makes persian metalheads unique.:devil:

Well, it's funny how once in a while we have that kind of thread. This time it's a Persian fan ! COB tour a lot but not everywhere, or we're never satisfied. In Western and Northern Europe, where they automatically tour, we complain about them touring so much in the USA and not more here :lol:

Well, it's funny how once in a while we have that kind of thread. This time it's a Persian fan ! COB tour a lot but not everywhere, or we're never satisfied. In Western and Northern Europe, where they automatically tour, we complain about them touring so much in the USA and not more here :lol:

You guys must be happy that you do see them at least once in your life

But What can we do?????????????

I have dreamt many times about attending COB Shows...

But when I woke up...it all died!!:bah:

its awsome to read some different perspective of a fan on loving cob through its own culture/reality. i imagine that its a bit strange to be like 3 guys in a entire school that likes metal

here in portugal we have lots of them!

anyway thanks for the share!

Except the ban and the police part, we, too, have that kind of mentality in Quebec, Canada :erk:
Dude at least you can see your favorite band at least once in your life!
That's Great..
Other stuff don't really matter...

Keep banging that head:headbang:
its awsome to read some different perspective of a fan on loving cob through its own culture/reality. i imagine that its a bit strange to be like 3 guys in a entire school that likes metal

here in portugal we have lots of them!

anyway thanks for the share!
You are more than welcome my friend.
Well, you said it's strange to be 3 guys in a whole school that like metal!

I live in Qeshm island which is larger than 32 countries of the world...

and the only metalheads here are ME and my friend...
by the way...my friend became a metalhead cuz he was influenced by my musical taste..

Dude at least you can see your favorite band at least once in your life!
That's Great..
Other stuff don't really matter...

Keep banging that head:headbang:

You are more than welcome my friend.
Well, you said it's strange to be 3 guys in a whole school that like metal!

I live in Qeshm island which is larger than 32 countries of the world...

and the only metalheads here are ME and my friend...
by the way...my friend became a metalhead cuz he was influenced by my musical taste..

:| wow!!

I live in the Antarctica and I'm the only metalhead around besides my penguin friend who I got into metal.

Blasphemy! Penguins are born with corpse pain so they are natural lords of metal. I suspect the penguing gou YOU into metal instead!

+ Satan's Penguins is awesome

sata_bloo.jpg

^That's true. Before I visited Antarctic, about five years ago, I was into rap and stuff like that. But then I met the grand master Pen-Gu In and he taught me the language of heavy metal and the ideology behind brothers of metal. He also said that if I even once listen to rap intentionally, he will haunt me in my dreams and cast the unholy curse of heavy metal upon me. Few weeks ago I listened one Eminem song and now I have turned into a homosexual midget and will never be worthy to be called brother of metal :(

^That's true. Before I visited Antarctic, about five years ago, I was into rap and stuff like that. But then I met the grand master Pen-Gu In and he taught me the language of heavy metal and the ideology behind brothers of metal. He also said that if I even once listen to rap intentionally, he will haunt me in my dreams and cast the unholy curse of heavy metal upon me. Few weeks ago I listened one Eminem song and now I have turned into a homosexual midget and will never be worthy to be called brother of metal :(

Fear not brother of metal! The awesome power of Manowar's TRUE METAL is so metallic and masculine, that only listening to this song and singing along it's chorus will banish Eminen and other FALSE MUSIC from your dreams and your life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.