Have you seen tickets more expensive than this?

Ryan VH

Go Forth And Die!
Jul 8, 2006
Los Angeles, California
www.myspace.com
So I just looked if the tickets for Immortal in July were on sale and they are. I check the price and what are they? 45 and 100 fucking dollars!!!!!!! and its 100 for the lower level. have tickets even been this expensive?

100 is for the VIP, douche cunt.

45 is the regular price... and they are more expensive at new york.

I purchased them anyway, it is immortal after all.

VIP, you get first entry and an autographed poster.

It was 400 to see Barbara Streisand, and its 300ish to see Robin Williams.

edit: I paid for 2 $100 VIP tickets for Emperor. I paid $75 to see Dissection, and that never happened.

Tickets for the World Cup Final were selling for over £4000.

A friend of mine once bought tickets for a System of a Down show for £60 outside the venue. I have no idea why.

Reactions: lad
vip is fucking stupid, it costs so much more for not much of a difference. emperor was about the same price and 45 bucks for immortal is definately worth it.

Jesus Christ 50 bucks!!!!!! If Immortal were playing here, it would be no more than 25...

Metal Camp is a three day festival to including camping, parking, etc for 70 bucks. Wacken is about 100 and that's like 4 days.

I love Immortal...but for 100 bucks those tickets better be good for backrubs and blowjobs too.

The Rolling Stones concert here in Vancouver, the tickets were going for over $1000 on ebay.

But at Ticketmaster... its $125 CAD to see Eric Clapton comin' soon to Vancouver.

I also paid $95 to see Metallica back in '03...