Have you seen tickets more expensive than this?

That's about right...usually there are at least one or two opening bands so it makes it worth your while to spend 28 euros for about four hours of metal.

Awesome.

By the way, is Horgh still with Hypocrisy?
I'm pretty sure he is. I didn't read anything about him leaving.
Immortal will not get in the way with it. I have a feeling Immortal will become a side project. If Peter can handle a billion side projects, Horgh should be able to handle Immortal and anything else he is involved in.
He's not in Grimfist anymore anyways.

Good because it would be a shame for Horgh to leave Hypocrisy. I love Hypocrisy but Lars isn't a drummer, actually. He just started doing it to help out Peter and it just continued from there.

elton john's tickets were 300 dollars, but he's gay. I hate him. (not for being gay, but because his music is a tub of elephant semen.)

Jesus Christ 50 bucks!!!!!! If Immortal were playing here, it would be no more than 25...

Metal Camp is a three day festival to including camping, parking, etc for 70 bucks. Wacken is about 100 and that's like 4 days.

I love Immortal...but for 100 bucks those tickets better be good for backrubs and blowjobs too.

i want to go to wacken when i graduate high school. how was the experience?

He was pretty decent though.
Not to be confused with another drummer named Lars, who would have trouble playing Stinkin Park songs.

My parents once paid some unbelieveble price - I think it was somthing like 500-600 euros a piece - to see some opera in La Scala. But then again my parents possess some incredible amount of lunacy

My parents once paid some unbelieveble price - I think it was somthing like 500-600 euros a piece - to see some opera in La Scala. But then again my parents possess some incredible amount of lunacy

That's a lot to pay, but a well done opera is a worthwhile investment. I was fortune enough to avoid having to pay the 150 dollar asking price for the Ring Cycle when it was performed here several years ago by an Austrian Opera Company. Mainly because I knew the stage manager and he got me free tickets. It would have been worth the price.

I think the most I paid was $45 a head for Gigantour. Eh, I debate if its really worth the price. But hearing AE play the end of Bridge of Destiny and Overkill live were nice. Buuuut..... $45.