Have you seen tickets more expensive than this?

That's a lot to pay, but a well done opera is a worthwhile investment. I was fortune enough to avoid having to pay the 150 dollar asking price for the Ring Cycle when it was performed here several years ago by an Austrian Opera Company. Mainly because I knew the stage manager and he got me free tickets. It would have been worth the price.

I cought the Ring Cycle at the Met in NYC. It kicked ass. And my dad paid for it. Woo.

i was mighty enough to pay 17$ in advance for CC and necrophagist. But some guy was lame enough to try to buy tickets at the door. After begging CCs manager to let him in, he bought someone's ticket with 100 in cash.

In october Vader came here in Rome and the show was at 16€. Obviously i missed it :)

if you're looking to find the cheapest music concert tickets go see Impotent Sea Snakes, they were the band with the cheapest concert tickects last time i saw them, and the concert was a hell of a lot better than any of the more expensive ones

I suppose the most I ever paid was for the Nevermore DVD show. The ticket itself was only $12, but factor in the price of airfare...yowza.
hmmm guess i didnt think of that...i drove though, and split gas 2 ways. $$$wise it wasnt too bad. it was also a trip somewhere id never been, and i got to do other fun/interesting/educational things as well (not to mention other crazy drama getting there. insane trip). so it was cool, i dont count that money as just the show. i may fly back in jan too! still thinkin bout it mysteryposto_O