having trouble with drumagog

wildchild730

New Metal Member
May 29, 2008
I'm having a little trouble with drumagog. I can't get it to play faster than like 16th notes without skipping notes or playing out of time. I've tried playing with the latency slider thing and it helps a little, but it still randomly skips. Is there anything else I can do to fix it?

If you tried the latency slider on the advanced section and adjusted the sensitivity properly. I have heard of guys on here splitting the tracks into faster/softer hits and then one for slower harder/hits. takes time but it might help.

I have heard of guys on here splitting the tracks into faster/softer hits and then one for slower harder/hits

this is really the best way of doing it - especially if dealing with something with a bunch of blastbeats and shit

set drumagog to trigger properly during single/hard hits...make sure it doesn't flam or do any other funny shit, and bounce that track

then set it to trigger properly for the fast shit...bounce that track, too

now import both those tracks, chop where needed, slap together, and align with the transient of the original snare track and you're all set