HC memories.

Here is an HC III memory,

The Will Bozarth Memorial Urinal.

HC3: Playing the show, and watching audience reactions that ranged from:
-"FUCK YEAH!!! METAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!, to-
-"He's singing? Here?!?!" (Followed by the sound of an exploding head), to-
-"Get these faggots off the stage!!" to-
-:OMG:

Finding out that one of the vendors was a fan of my friend's former space rock band.

Watching the dude with the viking helmet.

Getting to see Ancient Rites, Metsatoll, and Moonsorrow.

Watching everyone avoid the guy who passed out in the urinal....

How fucking cool the merch people were, and the look on the guy's face when I told him my shirt size. (for the record, I wear a "Miniscule")

Kurt, you know who you are. Cold ravioli on a cold morning, yeah?

Hearing the guy from Wolven, whose van was parked next to our bus, say "Whose bus is that? I'll bet it's full of fucking dorks."

Jar and Ryan staggering across the freeway after night one.

Last but not least, how cool everyone was to everyone all weekend. TROOOOOOLLLLSLAAAAAYYYYYEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

LadyofShalott said:
watching the most finnish, american guy ever, have a conversation with ville sorvali, that was hilarious!

Doubt it was me but ey, it made my weekend.

Was busy stealing a flyer after the show and the tiny Ville walks up to the bar. Bought him a drink and he hung out for an hour outside with me, a couple from Colorado, and the leader of Metsatoll. I was using a damn disposable camera from a local Walgreen's and this was the only picture on the roll that came out.

235678-R1-004-0A_001.jpg

I look like a fat Wolverine Jesus.

Besides that,

-Hail David
-SwordLord deciding that we'd just pretend I was a security guard while I stood on stage, "shit if it's a dude from Jersey who's got my back I'll take it"
-Ulveheim out of left field

Must say the most interesting memory came after Oakhelm played (awesome). I was sitting at the bar talking to Pete Jay and some kid from Wisconsin, there were a bunch of cans of Pabst on the bar right there where the ticket people were sitting. This dude from Wolven walks over, face painted, bigass wolf pelt cape, spiked gauntlets. This guy takes a Pabst and walks off, then comes back to me and says, "I'm sorry sir, is this one yours"

Gotta love Canadians.

Bad experiences for us (Chaos Moon). It went kinda like this:

-Frostmoon Eclipses (tourmates) flight was delayed, didn't leave until midnight the night before the show
-Drove for 16 hours (2 cars, i was driving one of them most of the 16 hours, other guitarist drove the other one)
-Get to the venue 5 minutes before we have to go on stage, all of us are running on 30+ hours no sleep
-Tried to stay awake while playing the HORRIBLE set (I don't even remember playing, honestly, I had to stop driving 30 minutes before we got there because I fell asleep driving)

Horrible way to start off the tour, but it was cool meeting abunch of people afterwards.