HCRD cover

Sep 8, 2002
France
Visit site
Does anybody could send me a high-rez scan of HCDR cover ?
Sorry there alerady have been this thread, but here it is anyway.:saint:
I'd do it myself if I had the CD but I wait until it's out in France... I'd want to do a poster out of it.

As big as possible would be the best !

Uh ! Someone read this thread and send me a message, I just had to clic on the small HCDR cover in the official site to get a big one... As simple as that... I'm not even sure a scan could be better than this one because of printing points and everything.
Thanks for the info !

Thanks Iowildchild... :D Hum... Erf... Lowildchild (Arf ! Just kidding, I just remember it was already misspelled on some other thread. And btw I read it Io until you mentionned it was Lo) Well, thanks anyway !

Zsuzsa, happy you like my sig !
It took me a while to do it !
Each one of those tiny stupid dude took me about 1 hour... That's fun one time, but really boring all the others... (Only the mouse or whatever it is is not by me, I found it one the net and really liked it's face. SO I gave it a friend to jump on some metal)

Just for infos, if anybody's wondering what this things are, they're called "kaos", which means expression (of the face) in japanese (if I'm not wrong), there's a lot of those kaos on the net, some smiling, crying and blah...
And a few one are playing metal.

*Need to find a life...* :zombie:

Thanks Zsuzsa (How do you spell your pseudo ?!)

I have a question, but I won't start a thread just for one question.

I'm creating a CG jackson warrior (Which could be hold by a cute japanese girl for example, but it should be a deamon first), but all I have is the picture taken from the site.
So I'd like to know how the back of the attach between the neck and the body.
Is it sharp (or square) like it is on my cheap ibanez ? (with a metal plate etc etc) or is it smooth, rounded like it is for example on an ibanez RG series ?

If anyone has picture of it (pictures of the floyd/tremolo system would be good too) send it to me !
forwilldrivedevil@yahoo.Fr

Have you seen the bcRich pictures ? It make the head of the guitar useless, like on some bass guitars.
It's quite strange to think of a guitar without all the head stuff. But it's good for custom shop and personnaliation.

spam4.gif