HE IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!! FROM THE US !!!!!!!!!! THE US OF A that is !!!!!!!!!

Susperia was cool. She never got back to me about the art piece I was going to commission her to do haha.

Metal paddy has been here the whole time as Randy Moss..nothing to get excited about..just lame trolling :(

Hey, wait... fuck you... who are you? You remember Ohiogrinder, signifying you have been here before... EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

edit: and Metal Paddy is no longer comedic. He just comes back every 6 months and says the same things. Bring back Rabid. I'll be excited then.

He was the youdontknowme guy.I agree with on Paddy isn't fun anymore.

Metal Paddy can fuck off. USA sucks and he sucks too. Randy/Tom can stick a tongue in his rectum.

Metal Paddy can fuck off. USA sucks and he sucks too. Randy/Tom can stick a tongue in his rectum.

HEY MAN WOTS YOUR BEEF IF YOU WANT A ROW YOU GOT IT BIG TIME

I hate people who come on the web and make out they are some kind of tuff guy we can all be hard nuts on the the web I hate bullys and you sir I think ARE A BULLY

GOD BLEES THE USA AND GOD BLESS THE UK MAY ALL ARE TOOPS COME BACK SAFE ..

PS BY CHRIST I WOULD LOVE TO GO OUT THERE AND FIGHT I WOULD KICK ASS BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MAN WOTS YOUR BEEF IF YOU WANT A ROW YOU GOT IT BIG TIME

I hate people who come on the web and make out they are some kind of tuff guy we can all be hard nuts on the the web I hate bullys and you sir I think ARE A BULLY

Yeah, I'm a bully and you're cool because you always post about drinkin beer and smokin cigs. I think you're cool, because you drink beer and you smoke "big fuck off" cigars, you're fuckin cool.

EDIT: Wait, let me think about it....... Yes, yes, you're fucking cool because of that.

Yeah, I'm a bully and you're cool because you always post about drinkin beer and smokin cigs. I think you're cool, because you drink beer and you smoke "big fuck off" cigars, you're fuckin cool.

EDIT: Wait, let me think about it....... Yes, yes, you're fucking cool because of that.

Thats it
bruv now you know that oh yeah love it bruv