headbanger's journey

^damn talk about long posts :p
its 4:30 am so i dont think im gonna bother reading all that hehe

P.S.
I know, I meant that cacto guy is a troll beyond compare.

do you know what a troll is? Satarting a thread with a relevent topic to discuss isnt trolling. because you dont like someone doesnt make them at roll.

Edit:

It wasnt useless, it was telling you to stop being a retard, so you don't do it in the future.

P.S.

do you know what a troll is? Satarting a thread with a relevent topic to discuss isnt trolling. because you dont like someone doesnt make them at roll.

Edit:

It wasnt useless, it was telling you to stop being a retard, so you don't do it in the future.

i dont remember seeing the word retard there.

P.S.
do you know what a troll is? Satarting a thread with a relevent topic to discuss isnt trolling.

No it isn't, but this guy's history is pretty bad. He has a valid point or two as I already stated, and he's allowed to express and opinion.

Only thing is it was meant as a North American perspective I'm pretty sure, and well yes, there are metalheads that are like "AMG SLIPKNOT YOU"RE A FAG" and stuff, but you'll have those types of people in any group. When i say that type of stuff I'm kidding and I'm sure most people who say that are too. When it comes down to it, everything is a matter of opinion. Do what you want, and do what you like and fuck everyone else :)

exacltly...i there is ppl who take froums annd shit too seriously
that just shows that they have no life.

Well....slipknot is for fags.....

Edit: No life? You're are sitting at a computer going "lol pwned, troll lawl! OMGROVLEGHEY PWNED", I think the 'life level' is about even :p

almost everyone has liked slipknot at some point...i liked em when i was like 11-12 i think

I was too busy listening to Black Sabbath and Ozzy!!! and greenday and nirvana

:lol: I see that

EDIT: I was never into Greenday, but I was a big Nirvana fan... I was mostly into Mudvayne, SOAD, Disturbed, Slipknot, some Manson, shit like that... plus Hard Rock/Alternative and all Classick Rock/Metal!

i never liked black sabbath :p

.............................:erk:

Never liked any Nu Metal. I have SOAD's Toxicity, thats because my cousin used to work for the Toronto Branch for Sony Music, and he was given an advanced play copy..."you like hard rock right?"

I liked OLD greenday, first 2 albums, when they were almost considerd punk. Nirvana....was just...oops.

Never liked any Nu Metal. I have SOAD's Toxicity, thats because my cousin used to work for the Toronto Branch for Sony Music, and he was given an advanced play copy..."you like hard rock right?"

I liked OLD greenday, first 2 albums, when they were almost considerd punk. Nirvana....was just...oops.

Admit it, you liked them. It's ok man :lol: Everyone has their own personal tastes and it grows and changes accordingly. If you had never gotten into Nirvana you might not even like the music you do now :p

But if we had to call listening to one of those bands a "mistake"... then Greenday is the fucking Chernobyl/Exxon Valdez of the two.

i guess most of people at age around 20, and started to listen to metal pretty young, likes more of 80's stuff...

"younger" people may know more 90's and 00's stuff... i know lots of people here that start with metal by listening Linkin Park and those things...

i'm happy that i grow up listening to old metallica, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Iron, Motorhead :kickass:

EDIT@
and green day WAS nice, like Silverchair in the first 2 albums too

i grew up listening to all kinds of stuff...started with classic rock, then nu metal stuff like slipknot, soad...then into megadeth, maiden, metallica...
but then my brother introduced me to bands like kilcrops, dark tranquillity, in flames and thats when i stopped listening to the older bands.