Headin' to Hollywood!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hey everyone!!

I'm leaving this week to go to the US for a few weeks!! Gonna be awesome!! Thought I'd share with ya what I'll be up to!

This first weekend I'll be in Las Vegas where my mate Julian (singer in the band) and his fiance are going to get married! Then we're heading back to Hollywood for a couple of weeks, where I'll be seeing Metal Skool, going to the Cathouse 20th Anniversary party where Faster Pussycat and another surprise band (who is rumoured to be Guns N Roses) are playing, and the best part is we're going to be playing 4 shows of our own over there - First one is at the famous Whisky A Go Go on Sunset Strip supporting LA Guns, next one is at The Cat Club on Sunset Strip supporting the Starfuckers (venue's house band made up of guys from bands not on tour, I think the London Quireboys singer is singing that night or something), next one is out in Tarzana at Paladino's supporting Pretty Boy Floyd at their first reunion show (so excited just to even be seeing them let alone supporting them!) and the last one is in Orange County at a place called Oasis with a band called Toxic Twist who are kinda similar to us I think, shock rock kinda glam.

Thought I'd share the news, I'm super excited!! I'll take lots of photos to share when I get back too!! Gonna be rockin'!!!!!

I love the word tremendous haha! Russ Meyer would make a killer version of that! Jess Franco would possibly be a good choice too!

Forgot to also mention, doin a 2nd road trip to Vegas on the 6th Oct to go see Quiet Riot, that'll be rockin too!!

Ohhhh hahaha I'd almost forgotten about that! Does anybody still have that pic?? I want it!!!!

Pink Leather Sex Pants 4 Life!!!!! :headbang:

I don't have that picture, but I do have this:

calltrent.jpg