Headin' to Hollywood!

Sure are!!!
Can't wait, it should be a good night! I heard that The Marquee has a nice spacious stage which will be good! And Back In The Day should draw a decent crowd too!

Yeah tons and tons and tons of photos, unfortunately I don't have many at all yet but will have them soon! Got heaps of live shots from all the shows, lots of shots with people after the shows, lots of of photos with rock stars & famous people we met (whole band shot with Steve of PBF is cool, whole band shot with Ron Jeremy is great hehe, shots with Stevie from Tuff, Jani from Warrant, etc), plus heaps of general other photos from the trip! We also pro-shot the shows with LA Guns & Pretty Boy Floyd on video and also taped the Cat Club show...

Not sure about Proud To Be Loud! We played it live at our last Aussie show, but that was in July... didn't play it in the US. I wouldn't mind playing it again! Met a guy who works in a tattoo shop on Hollywood Boulevard (who also happens to be a member of the BLS Doom Crew) who has heard about the Dime tribute CD and can't wait to get it. Big Pantera fan, he is getting a full back portrait of Dime tattooed.

I reckon for one reason or another, Trent blew his load on a nightly basis in LA. And rightly so.

Trixxi Trash said:
Yeah tons and tons and tons of photos, unfortunately I don't have many at all yet but will have them soon! Got heaps of live shots from all the shows, lots of shots with people after the shows, lots of of photos with rock stars & famous people we met (whole band shot with Steve of PBF is cool, whole band shot with Ron Jeremy is great hehe, shots with Stevie from Tuff, Jani from Warrant, etc), plus heaps of general other photos from the trip! We also pro-shot the shows with LA Guns & Pretty Boy Floyd on video and also taped the Cat Club show...

Not sure about Proud To Be Loud! We played it live at our last Aussie show, but that was in July... didn't play it in the US. I wouldn't mind playing it again! Met a guy who works in a tattoo shop on Hollywood Boulevard (who also happens to be a member of the BLS Doom Crew) who has heard about the Dime tribute CD and can't wait to get it. Big Pantera fan, he is getting a full back portrait of Dime tattooed.

Did you need a wide angle lens for the photo with jani Lane?
Does he still wear spandex?

Hahaha. Yeah we probably will, so far we have at least one show every weekend until mid-December lined up so if we keep going like this we'll probably play a few shows in January!

:lol: :lol: @ the Lane comment!! He was just in a shirt & jeans. Steve Summers from Pretty Boy Floyd had some spandex crankin' on stage though! And brought a bunch of strippers from the club he manages along as well!

Yup dates we got comin up are:

Oct 28 - The Marquee, Sydney - "Back In The Day" with Lust
Nov 3 - Crook St Hall, Bendigo - "RIP Halloween" with Catwitch & 2 more (All Ages)
Nov 4 - Musicland, Fawkner - headlining "Melbourne Metal Meltdown", with about 10 bands on (All Ages)
Nov 11 - Hi Fi Bar, Melbourne - "Monsters of Rock" with Kisstroyer, Bad Medicine, Appetite, Thunderstruck & War Pigs
Nov 24 - The Skull Bar, Cheltenham - with Teargas & more (All Ages)
Dec 9 - The Green Room, Melbourne - "Xmas from Hell" with Catwitch, Million Dollar Whores & Wonderland

Right you are hehe. We're the only original band on the bill, first one to play Kisstroyer's Monsters Of Rock festivals. So I reckon we'll probably throw a few covers into the setlist... Coz that's what people go to Monsters of Rock for.

can't help you on that one, i'll be there, but come to think of it, i have no idea how i will react either...