Who lives in LA?? Get ready for Trixxi!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hey guys!!!

Just letting you know I'll be leaving this week for the US so if anyone out there in LA wants to meet up for drinks or anything at some stage, that would be rockin!!!! First weekend I'll be in Las Vegas but then spending the next 2 weeks in Hollywood.

So far this is what I know I'll be doing and where I'll be - Both Monday nights seeing Metal Skool at the Key Club, going to the Cathouse 20th Anniversary party, 2nd road trip to Vegas to see Quiet Riot on the 6th, and also we're playing 4 shows ourselves so if anyone wants to come check out the band I'm in, this is the chance to do it!

We're playing Oct 8 at The Whisky with LA Guns & Revlon Red; Oct 12 at The Cat Club with Starfuckers & Revlon Red; Oct 13 out in Tarzana at Paladino's with Pretty Boy Floyd (first reunion show!); and Oct 14 at Oasis in Garden Grove with Toxic Twist & Eden.

Chances are I'll be spending other nights at places like the Rainbow & the Roxy if there's anything cool on, and maybe some strip joints. So as I said, it'd be great to meet some of ya!! So excited to finally be seeing LA! I've wanted to go there for sooo long!

Rockin!!!!

Have a good trip bro and tell all about the Quiet Riot gig! Hope the Deadthings go down well too;)

Trixx!! Looks like we'll have a few dates to meet up, Pabla and I have shows on Oct. 5th, 11th, and 21st. But Paladino's is a stones throw away! I'll PM you my phone #. Have a safe flight and hope to see you soon!

Metal Skool
Key Club, Los Angeles, CA
Mon, Oct 2, 2006 09:00 PM

I can make this show because it is my Friday night. Let me know if you're going to be there :)

Cool! Safe journey. Good luck with the shows. Hope all goes well for you. We'll expect one :kickass: trip report when you get back.

Have a great trip Trix, get sure to meet Kitty and Pabla if you can. The most charming rockers on the face of the planet.

Get pics for the family at UMOS ;)