Headway pics

Anneke

Mistress
Mar 7, 2003
Antwerpen - Belgium
www.photopit.be
Yezzz, I was at the Headway Festival too.. Discovered me some new bands and Zero Hour was definitely one of them.
So here are some teasers... There are more pics, but I still have to scan those, and I am extremely lazy.. :p Hope you like them.

zerohour.JPG

zerohour1.JPG

Anneke said:
Yezzz, I was at the Headway Festival too.. Discovered me some new bands and Zero Hour was definitely one of them.
So here are some teasers... There are more pics, but I still have to scan those, and I am extremely lazy.. :p Hope you like them.

Those are awesome pictures!! Can't wait to see more. If you email them to me I will put them up on the Zero Hour webpage.

Bob "Buddah"

Hoi Anneke,

I think we shared the photopit during every band. I'm also still in the progress of scanning the pics, got till Day Six from Saturday. After that I will have to edit them and then wait for my wife to put them online............

Great pics, btw. If the band's good the pics turn out great as well :))
You're more into it and focussed then!!

Hope we meet again? Maybe at No Mercy Antwerpen or Tilburg? I will be there on both days!!

Talk soon!

@FataMorgana: thanx for the warm welcome :)

@Buddah: Cool. I promised Jasun i was gonna send the pics, but I can't seem to acces the website. I keep getting failure notices.. Therefore i couldn't find any emailadresses... I'll send you all the pics one of these days.. :cool:

@d-nurse: Already added you on icq ;-) And yes, I'm gonna be there at No Mercy Fest in Antwerpen (perfect reason to skip family dinners)..

@Hawk: thanx :cry::hotjump:

@Buddah: Cool. I promised Jasun i was gonna send the pics, but I can't seem to acces the website. I keep getting failure notices.. Therefore i couldn't find any emailadresses... I'll send you all the pics one of these days.. :cool:

Anneke-Just email them to this address: bobm8081@cox.net
Just send me a lil warning before you do, although it I have a braodband connection so it won't be a problem with the size of the photos.

Thanx,
Bob "Buddah"

Anneke, what kind of camera do you use to get these pictures?. Name of camera, model and what type film? like what speed? Usually at concerts, my pictures come out dark.

Thanks, Jon

Ok, first of all i always use Fuji Press 800. Sometimes I push this film to 1600, but that wasn't necessary with the good lightening op P60.
Then for equipment. Untill last week I had a mediocre camera (Minolta Dynax 505 si super), but two very good lenses: a Sigma 28-70/2,8 AF Aspheric and a Sigma 70-200/2,8 EX APO. They're very lightsensitive and therefor very good for concertphotography.
This week I bought myself a new camera (I love the tax departement that is giving me a lot of money back ;-) ), a Minolta Dynax 7. That camera has a lot of options, it's a professional one, but for now I can't work with it yet.. Have to figure out were all the buttons are for..
But you know, you don't need high tech equipment.. What is much more important is to have an eye for the image.. If you have that, you're all set..
Hope I answered your question.. :cool:

See thats just it..I do have a good eye and when I see a great shot, I immediately take it but then due to the lighting, it comes out too dark - thanks for the tips. I appreciate it. I will look into investing some money :)

Jon

Anneke,
I totally DIG the pics you put up on the forum, YOU RULE!!! I was wondering if I can use the shot you put of me on our next disc? Please let me know if that's cool with you and you can contact me at zhtowers@aol.com.....

YOU RULE!!!
Troy/ZH

yes THOSE are good photos.

yeah, if you don't have a pro camera, you just need at least 400 speed film and hold the camera steady at long f-stop (long time) or large aperature - might need tripod

I uploaded a selection of pics from the Headwayfestvival to my site now. Among them are Zero Hour, Pain Of Salvation, as a matter of fact, all the bands that played the stage are there :)) I didn't take pics at the clinics, so stop looking for them!!!

Enjoy!!