Heard the funniest thing today

right around the time the 1st "Wayne's World" movie came out I went to the local music shop one day as I did every saturday to look for new treasures and hang out & talk music with the owner and his kid. Anyway, I'm going through a rack of 70s shit and this kid, about 14 or so (I was about 18) walks in and up to the counter and asks the owner Joe "Hey do you have anything by that new band Queen?"

The owner just slowly turned his head and looked at me like this :err:

I just looked back :guh:

Something similar happened here in this Forum, it was like:

"Hey guys im looking for my guitar tracks to sound masive, like that new At The Gates album".

Something similar happened here in this Forum, it was like:

"Hey guys im looking for my guitar tracks to sound masive, like that new At The Gates album".

Holy shit if this is real how did I miss it? I DEMAND LINKAGE

Actually, he has cut them. And having a long hair doesn't mean someone's girly.

That said, I have no fucking idea what you guys are going on about? :popcorn:

Yeah, and I'm growing it back, it's already at edible level right now

:guh:wtf dude I've defended you in other threads where people were being d bags / talking shit on you. Now you can fuck off. "No offense":wave:

figured I'd come back and say J/K in case you don't realize I'm joking.
And before you call someone a girl , you might want to cut those flowing long tresses princess:D

I love name-calling someone "princess", it's like so insulting yet so flattering at the same time I can't imagine anyone getting mad over it hahaha

After having dug to a depth of 10 meters last year, Norwegian scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Norwegians, in the weeks that followed, Swedish scientists dug to a depth of 20 meters, and shortly after headlines in the Degens Nyhter newspapers read: "Swedish archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the Norwegians ."

One week later, "The Kainuun Sanomat, a Finnish newspaper, reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30 meters in potato fields near Ristijarvi , Pekka Heikkinen, an self taught archeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Pekka has, therefore, concluded that 300 years ago Finns were already using wireless."

After having dug to a depth of 10 meters last year, Norwegian scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Norwegians, in the weeks that followed, Swedish scientists dug to a depth of 20 meters, and shortly after headlines in the Degens Nyhter newspapers read: "Swedish archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the Norwegians ."

One week later, "The Kainuun Sanomat, a Finnish newspaper, reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30 meters in potato fields near Ristijarvi , Pekka Heikkinen, an self taught archeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Pekka has, therefore, concluded that 300 years ago Finns were already using wireless."

Heard it a million times before, with Venezuelans instead of Finns

Was supposed to be lame according to this thread. ;)

But that's what happens when Germans make fun of Finnish people:

Last edited by a moderator: