Heard the funniest thing today

How do funny? :guh:
If he had never of them, it seems like a pretty reasonable question, aye?

Yeah I don't see the humor here bud.

320x240.jpg

orig-7831851-thumb-480x480.jpg

right around the time the 1st "Wayne's World" movie came out I went to the local music shop one day as I did every saturday to look for new treasures and hang out & talk music with the owner and his kid. Anyway, I'm going through a rack of 70s shit and this kid, about 14 or so (I was about 18) walks in and up to the counter and asks the owner Joe "Hey do you have anything by that new band Queen?"

The owner just slowly turned his head and looked at me like this :err:

I just looked back :guh:

right around the time the 1st "Wayne's World" movie came out I went to the local music shop one day as I did every saturday to look for new treasures and hang out & talk music with the owner and his kid. Anyway, I'm going through a rack of 70s shit and this kid, about 14 or so (I was about 18) walks in and up to the counter and asks the owner Joe "Hey do you have anything by that new band Queen?"

The owner just slowly turned his head and looked at me like this :err:

I just looked back :guh:

:lol:

Guys, he´s Finnish. Finns wouldn´t recognize humor if it slapped them in the cock with a frying pan :loco:

There´s no early recordings there, just live albums and compilations after the first (and only) album

Edit: Found the early recordings now. Well it´s available as a special edition along with the album, so uh... yeah

I'm on a ship and one passenger (pretty young, I think about 18) said to his friend that he played Guitar Hero and heard Sex Pistols for the first time ever and that he really liked it, then he asked what albums to buy from them :D

I think that's what's great with Guitar Hero.

Slightly off-topic, but, what the fuck is up with all of the ahjteam hate lately? He comes across as a nice guy to me..

No, not referencing your post, Dan :lol:

I'd have to say the opposite actually. The dude seems to go out of his way to be a dick to me , for instance.

A little self-centered now are we Jay? No offense, but the "to be a dick to me" sounds sooooo girl-ish, I just can't imagine a guy saying something like that hahahahaha :wave:

:guh:wtf dude I've defended you in other threads where people were being d bags / talking shit on you. Now you can fuck off. "No offense":wave:

figured I'd come back and say J/K in case you don't realize I'm joking.
And before you call someone a girl , you might want to cut those flowing long tresses princess:D

And before you call someone a girl , you might want to cut those flowing long tresses princess:D

Actually, he has cut them. And having a long hair doesn't mean someone's girly.

That said, I have no fucking idea what you guys are going on about? :popcorn: