Heartkiller

anal%20vomit%202.jpg

Well, I've been listening to the version on myspace with the lyrics and I really like it. The lyrics are always pretty cool. Buy yeah, I know if everyone doesn't like it, that's ok. But I do. So there !!

I actually remember the thread too, Stefan and Martijn would probably remember too, even Adam.[/QUOTE]

lol, I'm talking about way before,when there was no adam, no stefan , just martijn... It was the on MSN thread (I beleive)...but whatever..

lol, I'm talking about way before,when there was no adam, no stefan , just martijn... It was the on MSN thread (I beleive)...but whatever..

Not rlly. I've been on UM as long as Kev, and Stef joined shortly after. More importantly why in the hell do you remember this???

Nothing wrong with being a hypocrite and hating HIM at the same time. Lifedepraved4lyfe.

But what I said would not even make me a hypocrite. I never said I never liked Dark Tranquillity...I just replaced Dark with Dork and all hell breaks loose. Whatever makes people happier with themselves I guess.

hail adam-l-

I remember a conversation on a trip to Rome in 2008:

Guy: "So.. what's like, your favorite genre of music?"

Me: "hm.. not sure, Gothic Metal, I guess.."

Guy: "What, like, HIM?"

Me: "..not really.."

But what I said would not even make me a hypocrite. I never said I never liked Dark Tranquillity...I just replaced Dark with Dork and all hell breaks loose. Whatever makes people happier with themselves I guess.

hail adam-l-

Was just kidding, I don't really think you're a hypocrite or a hypoglicemic or whatever.

I'm talking about this thread http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/katatonia/244132-msn.html ,and the reason why I remember all of this,is because I used to talk with kev and many others a lot.

lol i think i may have no life

but i went through that whole thread and couldnt find anything about about him not liking dark tranquility when really he did.

and to steal a page from life depraved's books, this whole thread has turned into...

SpongeBob_Big_Drama_L.jpg

and theres nothing less metal and totally gay than drama :p

^hmmm, im slightly interested, but im mostly interested in vinyl, im looking for the mantle on vinyl, that and the limited to 100 ulver shadows of the sun, those are the two biggest on my list

....or cassette